The Problem = MTV Audio was not synched!!!

britbrit975

Ok, was the performance as relevant as beyonce's, no...

Was it the best Britney has done on stage with the most confidence and would of been considered "amazing" 8 years ago, yes.

HOWEVER!!!!! MTV made it so much worse!!! if you look at videos from the audience, original posts to youtube that mtv since took down, it was on point. It was only about a 1 second delay, but MTV messed up syncing the audio to the live video stream, and they posted this same mishap online as well. Live, she was lypsynching and dancing ON POINT! on the broadcast it was a delay, watch the clips, she snaps like a second before the "snap" sound is played, when the video is synched to the music the lypsyncing is much more subtle, and moves look much more intended.

not to be a total Stan, but her bad lypsynching was due to the timing of the audio stream relative to the video stream, NOT her being off with timing.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is not talentless (vocally) and she could have easily sung a lot of parts LIVE along with the track to help her out. 

Let's not make too many excuses. It makes us look delusional tbh.

Silver lining = compare her performance to BBMAs 2011 and other FF promo performances, it definitely slays and makes them look like complete and utter ****. However, she's capable of showing much more of her talent, and she didn't. It was the perfect time to show it all off: singing dancing and SLAYING. 

We have 2 problems:

1. Her whole album is not VMA material, maybe and just maybe "Do you wanna come over" could have worked, even Work ***** would have slayed with its original choreography and don´t start your Brittany Joanna's hate, the single was FIRE :donewithit:

2. Since MM wasn´t VMA material she didn´t anything outstanding, everything as a whole was average. Good song, good moves, minimalistic stage. Madonna's Hollywood was a boring song and its performance was, well you know :quirkney:

I liked it because our queen was back in the game, she was there where everybody made fun of her and I thank god she didn´t end up dead back then. Just let it go, we still have i Heart radio and Apple music festivals, when will FFney & BJney? :CPKney:

32 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

They say but Make me just became #2 while i cannot see any thief songs in top 10 :receipts1:

2 minutes ago, Demon Salvatore said:

Do you know that Lemonade is #4 and #94 currently? (It is scary :scalped:)

Glory is #3 and #114 

So they're both winning at what they promoted basically, Britney - Make Me and Beyonce - Lemonade :BBMAney:

(Oops I was trying to edit my post but quoted it by mistake and can't seem to find the delete button :sickofu:)

Oh my god you *******! I write a post criticizing the albums marketing plan, about her choreography at POM, and about how awful Clumsy was, and I get yelled at. Then I write a post noting that this performance was not perfect but that she looked much better LIVE then she did on TV, WHICH NONE OF YOU WOULD KNOW (unless you were there), and you guys ***** about that. Ugh you guys want any excuse to bash people.

Archived