I was almost fired for Britney

austsilva

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, CaptainAmerica said:

i remember a few years back there was a member who said she wanted to do more for Godney. Later she posted a picture of a skeleton or a corpse or something and she said she had killed her mom as a sacrifice for Godney. It was disturbing af.

That HAD to be a troll sorry I don't **** with that **** no ma'am :arianabye:

Sorry for double post btw :zoomzoom:

7 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Did you actually say that? 

If so :idkney::orangu:

But still slay a bit:dorkney:

Yes I did. She's very open about her Botox and promotes it and the team is very open with each other my boss is a ***** but I love her sometimes... She always tells me when I look like ****

12 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

WHAT RECEIPTS

11 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

This is... disturbing.

tumblr_nbo4f9xQ9W1r23uddo4_500.gif

11 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

omg y'all is that a true story :sofedup:

This was years back so I don't have receipts. The picture looked like it was taken from google though so doubt she really killed anyone. 

23 hours ago, austsilva said:

So everyone at work came in talking about the VMAs and my boss decided to come in ranting about how horrible Britney was and then said how amazing Beyonce was. She complained about Britneys lip syncing and then went on to say that beyonce was completely live  which was not true. I told her that "it's not 2000 you should not be suprised by Britney lipping, she danced amazing and had awesome chemistry with g. " I proceeded to tell her she needs to shut her mouth before I drain the Botox out of her pruney face.

:hype::hype:

23 hours ago, austsilva said:

So everyone at work came in talking about the VMAs and my boss decided to come in ranting about how horrible Britney was and then said how amazing Beyonce was. She complained about Britneys lip syncing and then went on to say that beyonce was completely live  which was not true. I told her that "it's not 2000 you should not be suprised by Britney lipping, she danced amazing and had awesome chemistry with g. " I proceeded to tell her she needs to shut her mouth before I drain the Botox out of her pruney face.

GOOD FOR YOU!:shameless:

On August 29, 2016 at 7:24 PM, austsilva said:

I was seeing red when she started talking. I already hate her enough and the fact that she KNOWS I love Britney made it all the worse. She did it to get under my skin because when I started to drag ha she was like "ok , ok let's not do this at the front desk"

basically my family whenever I visit them, they think it's hilarious to bring up britney's lipping in front of me yet they always praise xtine

last time they did that I asked them what the name of xtine's last album is and nobody knew the answer :uknowit:

Archived