Britney To Appear On 'Ellen' Next Week: Watch A Sneak Peak

Jordan Miller

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Haha guys it's definitely because Psy and GS was in this, it was perfect timing for views.

Also this makes me remember THAT q+a....

Tataaaa :nothavingit:

I remember that time when everyone would play that damn song at parties and we'd all dance for some out of this world reason! I could NEVER dance to this song again tbh :mhmsureny: Wasn't Call Me Maybe around during this time or a bit earlier too? lol what were we thinking in 2012 :liberatedaf:

Wasn't Britney's best interview I must agree, but we still got her in a viral video from that era which is an achievement and the moment was created for Britney by Ellen so hoping she does it again for Britney this Glory era! 

16 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

It's so cringeworthy and sad seeing how Britney was then... She had no spirit whatsoever and was completely nervous and stiff. She looked so much older that it was shocking. I'm SO FREAKING GLAD we have her back now. She's completely owing it now and is finally her old self again!

I dunno, I've loved Britney every era and I always say "looks can be deceiving" and we don't know what was going on behind the scenes then. I think if I recall there were issues with her makeup or glam team or something and Fran retiring but it's not all about whats on the outside. And also in this particular video she is wearing an extremely tight dress and 6 or more inch heels so I would be uncomfortable in that too and look stiff! Her team has got it together at least since then hahaha 

1 minute ago, Slayde said:

I dunno, I've loved Britney every era and I always say "looks can be deceiving" and we don't know what was going on behind the scenes then. I think if I recall there were issues with her makeup or glam team or something and Fran retiring but it's not all about whats on the outside. And also in this particular video she is wearing an extremely tight dress and 6 or more inch heels so I would be uncomfortable in that too and look stiff! Her team has got it together at least since then hahaha 

She just overall looked extremely uncomfortable in all the interviews she did with Simon back then. But she FINALLY has regained her confidence and is slaying again! Beyond thankful.

9 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I remember that time when everyone would play that damn song at parties and we'd all dance for some out of this world reason! I could NEVER dance to this song again tbh :mhmsureny: Wasn't Call Me Maybe around during this time or a bit earlier too? lol what were we thinking in 2012 :liberatedaf:

Wasn't Britney's best interview I must agree, but we still got her in a viral video from that era which is an achievement and the moment was created for Britney by Ellen so hoping she does it again for Britney this Glory era! 

I didn't mind the interview, though I think xfactorney is where we began to see just how awkward she was, her goofy faces literally were non stop. I meant the after show fan q+a....

:pieceofwhat:

I love Ellen, she always has cool twists for interviews, looking forward to the shopping thing next week.

13 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

She just overall looked extremely uncomfortable in all the interviews she did with Simon back then. But she FINALLY has regained her confidence and is slaying again! Beyond thankful.

Yeah she did I will admit, I actually loved her for the most part on X-Factor, that might be an unpopular opinion lol! But yeah she is back in terms of confidence and is talking more and rambling and I can't even say rambling because I'm so proud of her and the fact she's talking, she's such an inspiration coming through all the fire! 

17 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I didn't mind the interview, though I think xfactorney is where we began to see just how awkward she was, her goofy faces literally were non stop. I meant the after show fan q+a....

:pieceofwhat:

I love Ellen, she always has cool twists for interviews, looking forward to the shopping thing next week.

I loved XFactorney some episodes tho, like the one where they are pranking the assistant boy and where she is in some lab coat wearing the black dress and spins around ripping the coat open and the episode at her house is iconic! 

Me too I cannot wait for her interview and "cool twists" as you say on Ellen next week! 

Archived