What MTV didn't showed [VIDEO]

Slurper

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NewB said:

Actually like the venue videos more than what was shown on TV. Everyone was full support for Britney. The reception was really good and that MM&I audio sounds live AF even though it was pre-recorded. 

Because it was recorded specially for the live performance. :tbh: 

(They should have done the same version for Make Me...)

22 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Because it was recorded specially for the live performance. :tbh: 

(They should have done the same version for Make Me...)

Yeah I think that would've made the performance better. Imagine hearing non-cd vocals while she was behind that screen. All the stans would've died and resurrected on twitter. :orangu:

48 minutes ago, NewB said:

Yeah I think that would've made the performance better. Imagine hearing non-cd vocals while she was behind that screen. All the stans would've died and resurrected on twitter. :orangu:

The pre-recorded vocals of Me, Myself & I were so good that it would have been amazing to have the same for Make Me... It would have helped us delusional stans to believe she was singing live. :orangu:

But how can we believe she is singing live when the performance starts and ends with the CD vocals? :moorangu:

2 hours ago, vass2816 said:

I just posted a minute version of this I have the entire performance filmed if anyone wants it. You can see it on my Instagram (vassilicarlton)

Please make it go viral cause people need to know that the audience was cheering for her even though mtv muted those screams.

Archived