MTV shade Britney in their Snapchat Channel!

HotAsIce.ve

Can you please STOP? 

I'm reading stupid things like: "Britney should leave behind the VMA's"...

Britney gave us a very good performance. Except for the Lipsync, it was GREAT thanks to G-Eazy that made it more enjoyable, and Brit is a great artist for letting G-Eazy have his moment by her side.

The only thing I can worry in this case is if she was comfortable, and I think she enjoyed it :):cooltshirt:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

So Beyoncé is to blame, for the G Eazy focused performance that followed? She was just doing her job, which is, killing that **** with all she's got.

MTV doesn't direct the artists' performances either, so that's on team Britney.

Britney did well (till G Eazy came out :britstare11:), and so did Beyoncé.

It's delusional to believe that Mtv wouldn't know what would happen putting britney after beyonce:mj: they knew the level of visual production that would bring they both on their performances due to rehearsals:angietea: why they dont place her in the opening or after nick jonas and ariana for example?:mhmsureny: it's pretty obvious what they did.:brityeah:

27 minutes ago, OliviaPope said:

Because this is what MTV does.  They cater to idiots like Kanye West, which is all you need to know.

They use Britney for ratings.  That's all.  Because their audience would've been half the size if Britney wasn't performing or appearing.

Kanye already had his 15 minutes of fame last year which was boring. Everyone booed him off the stage and cheered for Miley to come back. I know because I was there. And then the vmas bring him back on the show?? No wonder the rating were so low. Beyonce and Kanye made people not want to watch this show.

Archived