Updated charts and sales

bog.bhs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Right. Are people even aware Make Me is not jsut a buzz single?

People who are commenting on her YouTube carpool karaoke were asking what that song was for MM. My friends in Boston was surprised when I sent them the song. They thought the song was amazing. And it was a week ago.

2 minutes ago, Lonndo said:

People who are commenting on her YouTube carpool karaoke were asking what that song was for MM. My friends in Boston was surprised when I sent them the song. They thought the song was amazing. And it was a week ago.

I think the promotion should've started like 2 weeks earlier for people to know about the album and buy it...

2 minutes ago, bog.bhs said:

I'm so sick of her paying every award show to remain relevant... :nothavingit:

I am sick of her playing a God/Saviour to black community Tbh. Because black lives matter is such a big thing now, she is milking the poor cow dry. Ad her red carpet appearance was super akward with that Ostrich over her shoulder and again the entrouge of diverse black community behind her. I am all for feminism and EVERY SINGLE LIFE must matter movement but when she does it, it comes across fake and pretentious. Even in her performance, she was trying to project that she is the beacon of light/spoke person for feminism/black lives matter movement. She needs to take a step back and drink her bitter lemonade and give some to Kanye too. 

Archived