Are you excited for iHeart & Apple music festival?

3Pney

3 minutes ago, MindExplorer said:

I am, but she has to sing live. I won't be satisfied with full lipsynch, those are music festivals and not just some stupid mtv award show. And I'm not saying full live, my expactations for her aren't high, i require a minimal vocal presence. If she doesn't sing even one word live on neither one of them, she won't sing live ever again. My hope to hear her voice live again is almost dead. :britdrown:

Get over live singing! She not doing it no matter how much you ***** about it. :wannadie:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

I wrote it in another thread but I think people don't get get the message she was sending. If she wanted to do some big ***, dancing show, she would - she did that with BBMAs. and now  people are lowering their expectations for Apple Music and iHeart, because they don't understand she has different priorities with of these shows :sofedup:

And she still did look hot dancing! It just wasn't a five hour medley... People are disappointed because the evening felt like it was Beyonce's night. But that doesn't mean that Britney's performance wasn't fantastic. It just means that the woman who won VOTY and performed a 16 minutes medley grabbed the most headlines, which shouldn't be a shock to anyone.

10 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

Not exactly. Idk why but I am already bored with this era despite of the good promo. First with the MM video mess and now underwhelming VMA. I don't know what to expect from her anymore.:boredashell:

We got CK,VMA,BBMA the lead single is #2 rn unlike flop ***** and you are bored? Some of you need to be hospitalized tbh :beynah:

1 minute ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

And she still did look hot dancing! It just wasn't a five hour medley... People are disappointed because the evening felt like it was Beyonce's night. But that doesn't mean that Britney's performance wasn't fantastic, it just means that the woman who won VOTY and performed a 16 minutes medley grabbed the most headlines, which shouldn't be a shock to anyone.

I wonder if people would be happy if she actually had *** with G-Eazy on stage - they would get their iconic, never done before stuff. :sofedup:
 I think some fans don't understand she doesn't want to seem desperate for attention. :overitkbye:

Just now, mihailtodorovsky said:

This prove what i said here is right tbh

What's the point of getting CK, VMAs and a great lead if she lip-syncs while doing karaoke, lip syncs poorly on her VMA comeback and delivers a cheesy, cheap, Bridgit Mendler like music video? Everything about Glory has been half assed apart from BBMA

Guest ErJ Spears
6 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

We got CK,VMA,BBMA the lead single is #2 rn unlike flop ***** and you are bored? Some of you need to be hospitalized tbh :beynah:

It was one of the worst CK's ever, I mean, I still like it , but If u compare it to the others, it's just really bad. She wasn't enjoying it and was awkward during the whole thing.

WMA's weren't that good after 9 years of break, why did she need the second mic? It was a total failure, nobody can fool the gp anymore. Her confidence and G-Eazy tried to save the performance.

2 minutes ago, PedroJu said:

What's the point of getting CK, VMAs and a great lead if she lip-syncs while doing karaoke, lip syncs poorly on her VMA comeback and delivers a cheesy, cheap, Bridgit Mendler like music video? Everything about Glory has been half assed apart from BBMA

ffs are you even ok? She's been lip syncing  for ******* 15 YEARS + we didnt even get %0,0000001 of this with FLOP britnny jordan era so stfu please :begone:
PS: She also sang on Karaoke you have to listen to it with your ears honey if Jordan screams like crazy ***** it's not Britney's fault and this vma performance was good you guys are overreacting 

28 minutes ago, sibode said:

Just hope that her and her team uses every show as experience... 
I hope, after the VMAs, that they understood that some more props and scenography is needed!
She has to shine in every single way! She's Britney Spears not Dolly Parton!!! Take out your money!!!!

tbh it's kinda sad that props and scenography are needed to make Britney's performances memorable. I really wish she made the effort to sing live at least a bit, the GP and the fans would appreciate it so much

8 minutes ago, PedroJu said:

She should cancel tbh

idiot.

4 minutes ago, PedroJu said:

idiot X 1000

Im so ******* disgusted with this fanbase sometimes... at least some of you, i dont even get why you keep sticking around if your not exited anymore or dont think shes doing great or "is this the best she can do attitude" and some of you shade and bash her like your not even fans :grimace: 

Have someone stopped for a second and thought about that SHE wanted a stripped down number and that SHE wanted that outfit and that SHE didnt want to do a medley etc... like Britney ******* Spears couldnt pull of a big *** performance if she wanted to? yeah exactly :wannadie: 

Why cant you dumb ***** not just appreciate her for who she is today and how good shes doing and how HAPPY and AMAZING she looks. **** all yall, hope and praying all the worse things for you tbh.... BYE! :saycheese: :mcwave:

Archived