omg after you watch it 2-3 times you realize that the performance was actually EPIC!

Dynasty

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, I just want more!! said:

It looked like it was planned for them to kiss by the end of the performance when he was holding her face but she hesitated last minute and said "No" by shaking her head as they were looking at each other. 

She was still singing. I don't think it was planned if she still had words to sing.

11 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

The performance was just ok, not epic, at all!

this pic is sad to watch for me

kdsh3s.jpg

Get a different pic. That make me performance was just as good as any non vma performance of any of her kid tempo songs ever 

44 minutes ago, Oxic said:

she just destroyed her vma legacy. that's it. :idkney:

No. Her getting out there being confident was iconic . She has time to do more elaborate performances in the future 

11 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

The performance was just ok, not epic, at all!

this pic is sad to watch for me

kdsh3s.jpg

Glad she didn't rely on controversy this time. The *** appeal made up for it. Remember this is her Glory era, not Blackout, Britney Jean, etc. She's better than this and she showed that last night.

2 hours ago, Erickgermy14 said:

But still you know ? I dont think it was something spectacular. I think most of Britney fans were upset cause they saw Beyonce first, I guess they were expecting Britney to come out with a snake.  I expected her to sing a note or two over the back track but I think she will do it soon.

Nah, I don't think Beyonce's performance was spectacular. I thought it was a snooze fest up until Formation started.

For me, I was disappointed in Britney's production values. I was hoping she really was going to have a tech-heavy performance with lighting and video backdrops from somewhere like Moment Factory or Silent House. Instead, we got the shadow puppets -- which to me, felt like a low rent version of this... :kidcries:

6 hours ago, Erickgermy14 said:

For me it was boring. At some point we have to understand that we love Britney for her performance skills and accept that the industry and people have changed and not everybody will love her nor she will have the same impact like she did 10 years ago but we need to support her so she keeps making music.

Britney did a good job with her VMA performance, and yes i agree with you that we're her fan so we need to support her when she gave her all into her music and performance, who know maybe someday she will give a wow performance again.:BBMAney:

Archived