omg after you watch it 2-3 times you realize that the performance was actually EPIC!

Dynasty

I just realized that her dancers are making it look like shes in a gown at the beginning :umomg: and then they all move and discover her, its kinda epic tbh, and the hands thing, they really put a lot of thought in this, I think people failed to be impressed by the performance because shityonce went all in right before Britney and her performance looked like a trance music festival while Britney's part was a sensual kinda erotic song so she had to work with that. 

Watch it tbh, once you look in depth its really amazing :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jason_BritneyArmy said:

more and more i watched it make me love this performance more :gobaby: and god she was so confident and fierce :gobaby:

yeah for real, i watched it live and even i was heavily disappointed but then when I woke up i watched it on youtube, and you end up realizing the performance was never meant to be A HUGE SHOW, they planned it initially as a sensual performance with a lot of body work, love it tbh, it actually is another iconic moment for her, it'll take a few days for fans to realize this but they'll get there :mhm:

3 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

yeah for real, i watched it live and even i was heavily disappointed but then when I woke up i watched it on youtube, and you end up realizing the performance was never meant to be A HUGE SHOW, they planned it initially as a sensual performance with a lot of body work, love it tbh, it actually is another iconic moment for her, it'll take a few days for fans to realize this but they'll get there :mhm:

yes ,i'm so agree with you:gobaby:

35 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I just realized that her dancers are making it look like shes in a gown at the beginning :umomg: and then they all move and discover her, its kinda epic tbh, and the hands thing, they really put a lot of thought in this, I think people failed to be impressed by the performance because shityonce went all in right before Britney and her performance looked like a trance music festival while Britney's part was a sensual kinda erotic song so she had to work with that. 

Watch it tbh, once you look in depth its really amazing :)

yeah and those hands are playing with her arms like she was a doll, I love it ;)

Confidentney, Perosnalney, Sexney - we got it all. It was not about Dancney, the message she wanted the world to get was different, I'm sorry her own fanbase at Exhale is not getting it :idkney:

9 minutes ago, Erickgermy14 said:

I loved it, and she was amazing. I can't believe people thought Beyonce's performance was epic, it was boring as ****. She's overrated.

It wasn't Beyonce's performance that was spectacular -- it was the length, the lighting and the camera work.

The camera placement was extremely well rehearsed -- exactly what Britney had in her favour at the BBMA's.

At first I was in shock couldn't say If it is negative or positive feeling :idkney:

Of course I was blown away by her stage presense and beauty and G-eazy was hot, the chemistry between two was on fire! Loved it! :CPKney:

So I repeat the performance a couple of times and seriously with every click I'm more and more in love with it!

Hands down! :donewithit:

Archived