She needs to retire lol.

QueenC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ******* delusion that you thought she was gonna bring 2001 level to the table, youll never be happy with anything she ever does then. She doesnt need to retire cause one negative ***** (and im not convinced your not a troll with your pitiful post count) says she should. Stop checking for her if you are this pressed.

8 minutes ago, YouGotMeHigh said:

This tbh. This cretin clearly lives in his mums basement, poor ha :weusay:

Bringing Britney down won't help you with your troubles in life :nobitch:

That is false, it's quintuplets. I actually have my own place :) 

xo 

1 minute ago, D_Britfan said:

The ******* delusion that you thought she was gonna bring 2001 level to the table, youll never be happy with anything she ever does then. She doesnt need to retire cause one negative ***** (and im not convinced your not a troll with your pitiful post count) says she should. Stop checking for her if you are this pressed.

I knew she wasn't going to bring 2001, but I thought she would have upped her game a lil. You know, sing. 

I actually thought the "something she's never done before" was sing live hahaha

1 minute ago, QueenC said:

I come in peace?? 24 posts because I barely use this thing. 

I love Britney. I'm just allowed to be honest :)

I didn't even take time to read your shitty OP, but Britney slayed tho :awww:

And you know it tbh, you only want a hit thread, that's the truth, so no - you're not honest :lessons:

I think she needs to become a different type of artist. She's not comfortable being super ****  (as we saw with the Make Me Video mess), she isn't a super performer like she used to be, and she isn't ever going to perform live. But she's delivering great music. So I think they need to figure out what type of artist she can be now. Because they can't still be marketing her as the same person she was at 20 and expecting ppl in the GP not to compare. 

How is this thread not closed and put in the dump yet?  The OP and the ridiculous first post is exactly why I stopped coming to exhale, and it disgusts me.  It's been fun posting here since yesterday, but if people like OP can post such obvious trash, I would just rather not come here.  This makes me so angry

Archived