This is our LAST chance to give Britney Spears her last top 10 hit ...

Kuzco

OK that title is a little bit exaggerating :moorangu:

but ya'll know how hard it is to score a top 10 hit nowadays

but right now , is the best time to make "Make Me" a top 10 hit

and it's not that hard

all we need to do is stream the song for a few days and request it

the song is #2 on Us iTunes with dark green update :hype: 

and #33 on US Spotify with 400k Daily plays ( it's highest peak ) :hype: 

Carpool Karaoke is still trending on YouTube and now we have a VMA performance on her channel which helps the song a lot :hype: 

it's doing good on radio as well 

so here what you can do , 

1. Gift the song on iTunes 

2. Stream it on Spotify , AppleMusic or YouTube ( ya'll making such a big deal out of streaming i can't , just open the ******* app or website , hit play and turn the volume down to zero and do your regular stuff :donewithit: )

3. Request it ( this is like the easiest **** on this planet and i'm sure 98% of you guys are not doing it :donewithit: just go to this link http://www.britneyarmy.net/request , enter the code and then submit , don't forget to "Change the code" at first other wise it won't work ) 

requesting will take like 5 minutes , streaming will take nothing because you don't have to listen to the song for streaming just play it and gifting cost 0.69 which is less than a ****** :saycheese:

even if 10% of exhale members do this , we can easily have a top 10 hit by next week :hype:  which is our gift to Britney , for giving us such an amazing album and era

let's do this Britney Army 

hero_salute.jpg

ps . this is my last thread on exhale , i know i made a goodbye thread a month ago and then i came back which was embarrassing  

:embarrassney: but it was just such an exciting time , i couldn't help it . but now after VMAs i guess we can cool down a little bit . so , Drive safe , Don't smoke weed and Rock out with your ***** out :bootyney: bye

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived