[UPDATED #2] POST POSITIVE MEDIA REACTIONS

Mani911

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Yeah some news outlets are pretty kind. Their reviews are good. Although in reality, the performance was indeed a mess.

you're being dramatic. a mess is being way harsh. was it her best ever? no. but it was a good performance, and she brought it. was not messy by any means.

although i kinda think g-eazy was a little messy....

I also wanna point out that sometimes collabs seem kinda sad, like someone is leaning on someones star power. when i found out britney had a single w g-eazy i was like ugh why is she collaborating with a lesser star who's got no cred - like pretty girls w iggy.

But their chemistry on the stage really meshed well and vibed. It didn't seem like a forced collaboration. G-Eazy seemed tall and **** and yeah I think he kind of did go in for some steamy kiss tbh, I mean maybe he didn't but when I first watched it I thought that was gonna happen and i could even picture Britney deciding not to at the last second lol. 

It'd be awesome if they did hook up in real life. 

I think her doing his song and sharing the stage with him did seem humble, and also that she's willing to try new things for the sake of having fun and experimenting - over having to release some vain, epic visual album with 17 music videos all of just her and releasing material about social issues and selling out her personal life just to seem current. 

37 minutes ago, swissbitch said:

the biggest german newspaper said she stayed yesterday..

so did the biggest swiss newspaper.... no comment about lypsyncing...who cares

:yay: any international news are also welcome. My country only reported that G-Eazy tried to kiss her and she rejected him :boredashell:

20 minutes ago, #1GodneyFan said:

Bump, this needs to be main paged tbh :carpoolney:

thank you :bigkiss: 

6 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Britney = VMAs 

They can try as hard as they want with their hour long performances. Britney knows how to entertain and this year she knew what she was doing, keeping it simple but artistic and entertaining. They will never.

true that,I wish people on here would appreciate more the artistic side of that performance :sofedup:

Archived