Britney Spears Slays The VMAs Red Carpet: Photos

Jordan Miller

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smokez said:

Damn it I missed it. She looks great, a little plain, but she averted a Beyonce disaster

She looks great, because she's plain. Sometimes plain is best. It's classy and understated. Britney can make an impression without applying and dressing up in everything but the kitchen sink.

1 minute ago, GemmaTeller said:

Oh my god she looks so fresh and beautiful. I was worried about how they were gonna do her eye makeup like if it was gonna be too dark and heavy but she looks FLAWLESS. Im seriously in awe of how gorgeous she is!

Right! I'm so glad she doesn't have a **** ton of eye makeup on. Like in that Romeo AMA. 

2 minutes ago, britbrit975 said:

She KILLED IT!!! Never looked this good, ever, the hair and everything is so good, "classney" with the perfect amount of "slutney"...SO INTO THIS LOOK! I just wish she had more confidence, slay in her poses.

Cq_IwnCXgAEDzOm.jpg

P.S. P Diddy atleast mentioned britney...lets hope this year his pan shot is more excited during her performance.

They looked ******* perfect, queen looks beyond words.

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HER MAKE UP AND HAIR ARE JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD THE DRESS FITS HER PERFECTLY I CAN'T DEAL 

seriously!!! I'm a designer and am always so upset that her garments are pushing down her ***** and don't fit, this fits her like a glove!!!!!!

Archived