DYWCO confirmed second single?

SexyLove

13 minutes ago, i i i wanna go said:

Yall are delusional if you think Do You Wanna Come Over is a hit!! 

The hits are Better, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, and Love Me Down. Period. You may want your favorite to be a single, but just because a song is good does not make it a good single choice. 

Better is a deluxe track and Love me down has talkney so I don't see that as a good single choice. Just luv me is long and a slower sound that might be her own but right now is associated with exes Justin&Selena so I just can't see that as a hit single for Britney. Slumber Party seems to have hit written all over it but who knows with radio.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, tarotx said:

When? She said "On the rocks" in the V before the album released then she said Criminal & He about to lose me in that yellow shirt interview that was the background of her website (Criminal wasn't a single yet) and she said TTWE a couple times but it was already a single. 

I Am... Femme Fatale 

i have been telling y'all this for a long time

mainly because it was added to POM along with make me

i'm almost 100% positive it IS the second single and i couldn't be happier about it

her and her kids have good taste it's literally my favorite on the album too

i cannot wait for DYWCO? to snatch w

Just now, CriminalLegend said:

4:01

OMG i forgot about FFney :embarrassney:

I guess  I hadn't watched this in a couple of years. They asked her if it was one of her favorite songs on the album and she said yes she was glad they were on the album. Not the same. At all. This was about working with Will.

Archived