Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, div said:

SHE SAID SHES A HORRIBLE ACTRESS IM SAD :disbelief:

I always thought she wanted to do more movies. She was so proud of Crossroads. It's weird how she switched up like that. Who told her she is a bad actress?! I feel like someone had to have said something to her because she's always talked about acting. 

2 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

Also I really don't like that tan, I think it's a bit too much and it looks kind of unhealthy... 

Don't get me wrong, I love Britney and I do care for her,

but it's not good for your skin and its aging faster :embarrassney:

yeah I feel you. Her face looks better now , not so botoxney , but that tan... it even makes her look older, but shes obsess with being tanned and with lip injections.

Guest ErJ Spears
2 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

yeah I feel you. Her face looks better now , not so botoxney , but that tan... it even makes her look older, but shes obsess with being tanned and with lip injections.

yeah we see that, I'm glad she's recovering tho and I hope she slays the WMA's... I really do, really..

48 minutes ago, Justney said:

I don't think she meant it that she hadn't worked with him before but she was nervous and was just answering who she wanted to work with. I think in the last ten years or so she couldn't face him because she a in a bad place and didn't want him to see her but now I think that she does want to repair things with him. It brings everything full circle in her life. The vmas, being in great shape and full of life and also forgiving someone who clearly deeply impacted the first half of her life. She didn't make a big deal about it so no one can make her out to be desperate. (Or maybe she was trying to calm the media storm brought on by her Liar lyrics).

Also there was those rumors a month or two ago where justin supposedly met her in her hotel room in Vegas and stayed for a few hours. :quirkney:

Are there more details about this Las Vegas meet up?

1 hour ago, Denisa said:

I agree, but is weird... he still talks about her and she wants to work with her ex???? Something is happening..

because shes over it? She has no hard feelings about him. Its been a decade and they were kids. And clearly what stayed was good memories and I bet she wishes him the best and since she loves his music she said she wanted a collab like she said the same about gwen . She just doesnt make a big deal about it. Nothing weird. She refused a collab on 2006 because it was still recent for her, their break up, she still wrote dramatic for him, and also because she was in a bad place in her life, she didnt feel ready to meet him again...but we are in 2016 she's stronger and a lot of things changed

1 hour ago, div said:

i think britney thinks steven tyler name is aerosmith. 

Beat me to it. Haha.

This is the second time in a week that she's referred to Aerosmith as a him. 

Also, dead at this question being about record producers, not fellow artists. 

Shes so comfortable.i love that !but her hair is a mess and those ******* kept distracting me :orangu: love her anyways

1 minute ago, Tetris said:

Beat me to it. Haha.

This is the second time in a week that she's referred to Aerosmith as a him. 

Also, dead at this question being about record producers, not fellow artists. 

Omg i love her

Archived