Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

britney also said on ellen her first kiss was with justin. So justin arent allowed to talk about his kisses with britney when they are teens and arent allowed to talk about cry me a river, he's not even allowed to mention her name, but britney can talk about everything she wants about him? If it was justin saying he wanted a collab with britney while promoting a new album you would drag him so hard, that he was using her to promote himsellf. I mean this fan base is ridiculous about justney. Creates drama all the time. They are allowed to talk about each other if they want to. We are the really strangers, not them. And I cant with you saying shes talking about him like she doesnt remember she dated him, and shes talking about him like a stranger just because she said she wants a collab. I mean, wtf? what was supposed for her to say? I would love to collab with my ex? :moorangu: ofc she said justin timberlake. She probably remember britney album but shes been stating for awhile that she loves his music and that was the way for her to show she wants to work with him for "real",. since whats like be me isnt exactly a feat, is way more simple and britney's the focus.

About the ***** thing didnt understand wtf was going on in his head, he later twitted that it wasnt specifically about britney, but the song itself and I kinda agree that now when justin sings it he probably isnt thinking about britney just like her singing everytime. I doubt they think about each other while singing . But it was bad anyway. And there are other times that he defends and talks good about britney. He's kinda bipolar. I think the most unexpected defense was he being teased by the all the drags on the internet around circus era tour that she couldnt dance anymore.

tumblr_m43fmnEFfl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif 

2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

britney also said on ellen her first kiss was with justin. So justin arent allowed to talk about his kisses with britney when they are teens and arent allowed to talk about cry me a river, he's not even allowed to mention her name, but britney can talk about everything she wants about him? If it was justin saying he wanted a collab with britney while promoting a new album you would drag him so hard, that he was using her to promote himsellf. I mean this fan base is ridiculous about justney. Creates drama all the time. They are allowed to talk about each other if they want to. We are the really strangers, not them. And I cant with you saying shes talking about him like she doesnt remember she dated him, and shes talking about him like a stranger just because she said she wants a collab. I mean, wtf? what was supposed for her to say? I would love to collab with my ex? :moorangu: ofc she said justin timberlake. She probably remember britney album but shes been stating for awhile that she loves his music and that was the way for her to show she wants to work with him for "real",. since whats like be me isnt exactly a feat, is way more simple and britney's the focus.

About the ***** thing didnt understand wtf was going on in his head, he later twitted that it wasnt specifically about britney, but the song itself and I kinda agree that now when justin sings it he probably isnt thinking about britney just like her singing everytime. I doubt they think about each other while singing . But it was bad anyway. And there are other times that he defends and talks good about britney. He's kinda bipolar. I think the most unexpected defense was he being pressed by the all the drags on the internet around circus era tour that she couldnt dance anymore.

I never said he couldnt talk about it. It's his song, his first hit and I know it has a meaning to Him but I think it's a lil bit tiring that he brings up til this day, but okay. 

The childhood thing that I mentioned was about the mmc. He mentioned her name first when he was talking about the show, but only that. 

I think the kiss thing she only talked bc ellen was asking about ryan and then she said she never kissed him, only jt. That's it. 

I don't hate jt, I think he's a ****. A bipolar one and that's it. In the beginning he milked the situation and to me it was also bc his career wasn't taking off how he wanted. He probably also did it to get back at her, he seems to be a lil bit vengeful. The thing is... Nowadays I don't see he needs to bring her up to attention. He has a pretty solid career, has been really successful. He matured a lot and has respect from critics. Hes really a complete artist. So if jt wanted to work with her - how he wanted in 2007 and she didn't want - I wouldn't think he wanted buzz. Although she seems to really respect him as an artist and I don't know if he really respects her a back. 

I think people overreacted about the vanity Fair interview, I even said it on this thread, but maybe it's bc people are tired of him playing the hurt one til this day. At this point we got it that he was hurt and blah blah blah. 

I never said on this thread that she acted as if she didn't date him. People said it, not me. Seriously? Britney has a lil bit of a bad memory. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't remember he did backing vocals to her on what's like to be me. Also she doenst sing everytime very often and it has been years since she talked about that song. But I do think if he has someone in mind when he sings CMAR is her. I mean, he talks til this day how the song was made, the process, the pain, etc. I'm not saying he has feelings tho, but maybe that song means more to him than everytime to her.

I also think he seems bipolar. One day he plays the victim card, the next day he kinda defends her, then sings CMAR calling her a ***** and then he acts like the relationship didn't mean this much, how they only have in common their career and how he's a completely person rn, practically saying they have nothing in common.

Him calling her a ***** wasn't only a one time thing:

What about him doing obscene gestures like the oral and penetration ones during the song? 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=NPw5vP_o3-A

And the bad ***** bridge? 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=U7MSp0Y0mus

Or the "***** why don't you cry about it?" 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=jnx6YJdOKn4

There have been other times, even before the last Era. On fl/ss he gave his finger during the song. I mean, why that song? Wgaca is about cheating too and also has a bitter vibe so I think he knows exactly what he's doing. Timbaland already said the song is about her, he confirmed himself years ago. If he remembers the song so quickly when hes talking about pain, why wouldn't he remember when he's singing? He always act kinda bitter or even pressed ngl. 

Honestly I think she needs JT right now. He's really great at making music and good music too. But more than that he knows her strengths and he knows what suits her and he wanted what was best for her when they dated. He wanted to work with her for many years but she wasn't ready.  

I think he'd be able to help turn her image around. More than her old *** team anyway. If justin still cares about her then I think he'd really be able to do her justice.

Archived