Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

8 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I also think she was very good at How I Met Your Mother, Crossroads and Will & Grace.. But I think after 2007 she still battles with confidence issues and "fears" about what people may say about her. Her acting skits after 2007 has not been that good... I think its understandable but it makes me a little sad she thinks she's a bad actress.

I think she's fine, she's more comfortable than ever. :quirkney:

I think Britney feels herself when being silly, she should guest star on Modern Family or a show like that :saycheese:

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am DEAD.

This is such a big **** you to all the britards who hate on JT. Just goes to show that she only has nice things to say about him, and is clearly not bothered with the things most of yall have been bitching about for the last week about him supposedly ''shading'' her

JAAAAAAAAAAAASS BRITNEY #BRIT&JTCOLLAB2017

13 hours ago, div said:

SHE SAID SHES A HORRIBLE ACTRESS IM SAD :disbelief:

I'm slick sad too but I'm glad she admitted it. Does that mean no more TV shows either, I wonder?

Idk what to think of this… I mean, I do but I'm hesitant to say. She had on a LOT of eye makeup :umomg: 

And she was totally wearing the Candie's dress in her line from 8 years ago. :hype:

3 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

I love her personality lately. She seems so real :carpoolney:

I completely agree. It's so refreshing to hear her talk candidly and without pre-rehearsed answers.

That fact that she said she would like to work with Justin shows that she is over him and shows that she's a mature adult.

10 hours ago, Arya said:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=TWU_xg8lExg

http://www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talking-about/parties-events/2011/06/cameron-diaz-justin-timberlake-interview

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/02/justin-timberlake-finally-admits-cry-me-a-river-is-about-britney/

He also mentioned her talking about his childhood on an Australian tv show sunrise and a lot more that I don't remember now where they were. And not to mention all the times he called her  a ***** when he sang cry me a river:tiffeyeroll:

britney also said on ellen her first kiss was with justin. So justin arent allowed to talk about his kisses with britney when they are teens and arent allowed to talk about cry me a river, he's not even allowed to mention her name, but britney can talk about everything she wants about him? If it was justin saying he wanted a collab with britney while promoting a new album you would drag him so hard, that he was using her to promote himsellf. I mean this fan base is ridiculous about justney. Creates drama all the time. They are allowed to talk about each other if they want to. We are the really strangers, not them. And I cant with you saying shes talking about him like she doesnt remember she dated him, and shes talking about him like a stranger just because she said she wants a collab. I mean, wtf? what was supposed for her to say? I would love to collab with my ex? :moorangu: ofc she said justin timberlake. She probably remember britney album but shes been stating for awhile that she loves his music and that was the way for her to show she wants to work with him for "real",. since whats like be me isnt exactly a feat, is way more simple and britney's the focus.

About the ***** thing didnt understand wtf was going on in his head, he later twitted that it wasnt specifically about britney, but the song itself and I kinda agree that now when justin sings it he probably isnt thinking about britney just like her singing everytime. I doubt they think about each other while singing . But it was bad anyway. And there are other times that he defends and talks good about britney. He's kinda bipolar. I think the most unexpected defense was he being pressed by the all the drags on the internet around circus era tour that she couldnt dance anymore.

Archived