US SPOTIFY SALES

In total excluding MM and other promo singles, all songs together on Glory (deluxe) have been streamed on Spotify in the US...

3693276 times

dividing that by 1,500 for a sale is..

2462.2 :carpoolney:

approx. 2500 sales in day two isnt bad but also doesnt make too big of a difference put we also have Carpool Karaoke which counts for a stream for Make Me and 10 Million have watched that so ?? 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

...thats not 36 million...? I dont count MM for right now because most of the streams were before the album came out and don't count for this week

from what point MM can be counted as pre-stream and used into this week sales?

like those buzz singles? i guess they can be counted into the first week sales right?

9 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

from what point MM can be counted as pre-stream and used into this week sales?

like those buzz singles? i guess they can be counted into the first week sales right?

from the time the album was released and after and no the promotional singles were released before the album so most of the streams for them cannot be counted 

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

CK doesn't count for MM sis

1 minute ago, Bees To The Honey said:

Can we confirm carpool karaoke is counted as a stream for make me?

if more than so many seconds (i think 30 or 15) is played on a YouTube video, its considered a stream.

3 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Only 2,500 sales from streams?  :xcuseme:

thats only counting spotify :embarrassney:

Guest Brichney.
33 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

In total excluding MM and other promo singles, all songs together on Glory (deluxe) have been streamed on Spotify in the US...

3693276 times

dividing that by 1,500 for a sale is..

2462.2 :carpoolney:

approx. 2500 sales isnt bad but also doesnt make too big of a difference put we also have Carpool Karaoke which counts for a stream for Make Me and 10 Million have watched that so ?? 

That's just ONE day for FUCK's sake. Billboard is ONE week. 

Archived