****International Fans: Buy #GLORY from Amazon.com

Britilicious

Any international fans who want their copies to go towards the billboard 200 chart for the first week of sales should buy through Amazon.com. If you make sure you're definitely on the US site (.com) it will be sold to you from the US side of Amazon and will count as a US sale. Amazon.com is the only US merchant I've found so far that will ship music cd's to international countries (target, fye, Barnes & noble etc. will not ship to international addresses). You can't even buy a CD copy or online copy from her official store, which is incredibly stupid. 

Buying on Amazon.com even counts as 2 copies because they gift a free digital copy while you wait for your physical copy, however this bonus is only available to US customers as international billing addresses will only receive the physical and don't have access to the digital. 

Alternatively, you can also make a US iTunes Store account with a random US address and buy a US gift card online to buy and gift the album from iTunes if you don't want a physical copy. 

Let me know if anyone else knows of any other ways international fans can help with first week sales, and let's get her that #1! Happy shopping!!

:bwink:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be buying on Amazon. 

I'm getting both deluxe and normal. 

But can you please post the link to the individual of explicit version? Cox when I'm trying to look for the normal one, it say Clean which I do not want.  

and if I order 2 album in one order, does it count as 1 to the US chart or 2

thanks!

1 hour ago, mrken said:

I will be buying on Amazon. 

I'm getting both deluxe and normal. 

But can you please post the link to the individual of explicit version? Cox when I'm trying to look for the normal one, it say Clean which I do not want.  

and if I order 2 album in one order, does it count as 1 to the US chart or 2

thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01J2M5J7A/ref=mp_s_a_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472323932&sr=8-1-spell&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=beitney+glory

@mrkenhere you go, also if you purchase in seperate transactions and NOT one transaction it will be 2 sales

2 minutes ago, stawch said:

Just bought it, but i cannot download it because I need an address in the US to create an account in Amazon Music. 

Yeah so just buy the physical and you'll get it sent to you. You just won't have access to the free digital copy

9 minutes ago, baobao199 said:

My friend can buy more than 3 copies, that's our problem :wontcry:

Wait? What's the problem you have? i don't get it lol

17 hours ago, Britilicious said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01J2M5J7A/ref=mp_s_a_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472323932&sr=8-1-spell&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=beitney+glory

@mrkenhere you go, also if you purchase in seperate transactions and NOT one transaction it will be 2 sales

thanks. but is there only the Deluxe version for the explicit?
There's only a CLEAN version of the normal version... but i want to get 1 copy of Deluxe Version - Explicit and 1 copy of Normal Version - Explict

9 hours ago, mrken said:

thanks. but is there only the Deluxe version for the explicit?
There's only a CLEAN version of the normal version... but i want to get 1 copy of Deluxe Version - Explicit and 1 copy of Normal Version - Explict

I guess the explicit is only for deluxe or the digital standards just buy the standard as clean and deluxe in explicit. You still have all the standard edition songs as explicit. 

Archived