Britney's twitter and instagram READ

iamtonys

We should flood her instagram and twitter with #WeLoveYouBritney or #ThankYouBritney

I bet that will make her feel amazing....seen the support from all of her fanbase.

Should we do it? 

Right now I feel so grateful with everything she's doing and how hard shes working.  

I feel emotional. :crying1:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

Awwww!!!! i'll do it, nice offer :hugs:
i doubt she'll read it tho :orangu: she's busy now 

Her team and dancers know tho we can spam them all with love tell them to let Britney know her fans are proud...a lot of these ******* had no problem writing her dancers hate for that video so Wats the deal with sending love:bichpls:

#weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  COPY THIS AND PASTE IT ON ALL HER IG PICTURES IMAGINE HER ON HER HOTEL ROOM TODAY OR ON THE WAY TO REHARSALS OPENING TO CHECK HER IG PAGE AND ALL SHE SEES IS #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  :crying1: THIS ISNT REQUESTING ON RADIO OR TWEETING AGAINST A VIDEO THIS IS SUPPORTING THE WOMAN THAT THRU HER MUSIC SUPPORTS US ALL LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN LETS MAKE HER OOH GUYS SHE DESERVES THIS!!!! ON HER DANCERS PAGES AS WELL THAT WAY IF SHE DOESNT SEE IT THEY WILL TELL HER AND LOVE HER FOR US!!!

3 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

#weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  COPY THIS AND PASTE IT ON ALL HER IG PICTURES IMAGINE HER ON HER HOTEL ROOM TODAY OR ON THE WAY TO REHARSALS OPENING TO CHECK HER IG PAGE AND ALL SHE SEES IS #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  :crying1: THIS ISNT REQUESTING ON RADIO OR TWEETING AGAINST A VIDEO THIS IS SUPPORTING THE WOMAN THAT THRU HER MUSIC SUPPORTS US ALL LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN LETS MAKE HER OOH GUYS SHE DESERVES THIS!!!! ON HER DANCERS PAGES AS WELL THAT WAY IF SHE DOESNT SEE IT THEY WILL TELL HER AND LOVE HER FOR US!!!

I'm on it right now

12 minutes ago, derick said:

Her team and dancers know tho we can spam them all with love tell them to let Britney know her fans are proud...a lot of these ******* had no problem writing her dancers hate for that video so Wats the deal with sending love:bichpls:

i actually said i'll do it tho :cigney: 

im never the one sending hate to anyone, but i doubt she'll read it, that was my point. maybe, if Fe or Larry would tell her :bwink:

3 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

i actually said i'll do it tho :cigney: 

im never the one sending hate to anyone, but i doubt she'll read it, that was my point. maybe, if Fe or Larry would tell her :bwink:

of course they will tell her! Larry would do anything now for a kick *** performance... watch him even exagurating the love lol

Archived