Do You Think Britney Is Going To Sing Live At The VMAs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Maryy said:

no. big no. :juggingu:

i don't even know why some fans expect that. :juggingu:

it's actually getting ridiculous to think that, after like 20 years of her career. :mariahstare:

Because an insider said it and TMZ said they will focus on MUSIC. I don't believe that she'll sing live. Maybe make the illusion with pre-recorded vocals so she can dance

3 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Because an insider said it and TMZ said they will focus on MUSIC. I don't believe that she'll sing live. Maybe make the illusion with pre-recorded vocals so she can dance

i would be satisfied with some fresh pre-recorded vocals like she did on BBMAs  :cigney:

My ideal performance (bearing in mind that it's apparently "all females"):

The stage is dark, with small blue spotlights creating a dark hue, and smoke all over the floor. There are small crackles of lightning on big screens behind her.

All of a sudden, Britney's outline emerges but we still can't see her face. She sings Coupure Electrique live (the first person to sing a French song on the VMAs) and then they transition into Make Me.

It's a completely sultry and moody performance, and then after G-Eazy finishes his verse, Britney screams "VMAs, I want you to make me move" and then she blasts out a power breakdown.

then she obviously runs to her car and says fk u to the lessers:messbye:

i will be super happy with pre recorded vocals. :wendycry:

or a cabaré show singing i got what you want i got what you need with live belting some vocals walking down the stairs wearing a yellow feather costum and then getting naked for make me  :weusay:

Archived