PREDICTION: Barbra might block Britney in the UK! (Barbra #1 Britney #2) --- STREAM HARD!!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, saicis said:

If shes #3 on itunes i doubt shes number 2 overall... she needs to be number 1 on itunes but us fans cant do it all.

The #1 on iTunes is a compilation album they aren't allowed to chart on the Official album chart. Also the logic of #1 on iTunes= #1 overall is not correct. Do you know where Barbra is on UK iTunes? #6 and falling. She is selling physical copies. :tiffsniffle:

7 minutes ago, button said:

The #1 on iTunes is a compilation album they aren't allowed to chart on the Official album chart. Also the logic of #1 on iTunes= #1 overall is not correct. Do you know where Barbra is on UK iTunes? #6 and falling. She is selling physical copies. :tiffsniffle:

I didnt know they werent allowed to chart on the main chart? Of course Barbs is gonna sell physical....not many young people buy cds. Im hoping she can overtake her if the impact from vmas is positive.

3 minutes ago, saicis said:

I didnt know they werent allowed to chart on the main chart? Of course Barbs is gonna sell physic Now That's What I Call Music! al....not many young people buy cds. Im hoping she can overtake her if the impact from vmas is positive.

I'm counting on the VMA to turn everything in favor of Britney too. And yes they aren't. Did you ever see a Now That's What I Call Music! album charting?

Archived