HDD predict a 6 figure opening for glory (100k+)

inhale

Guest Brichney.
20 minutes ago, inhale said:

'Streeting this week are albums from BMLG’s Florida Georgia Line (coming off the biggest country single of the year); Columbia’s Barbra Streisand (who could contend for #1 with a gorgeous ticket bundle); and RCA’s Britney Spears (coming off a big Cordenlook with enough momentum, it now seems, to land with six figures)'

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=302685

we should get a more accurate prediction either tomorrow or sunday.

It's too early. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, colormefresh said:

It's kind of impossible for them to predict lol. it'll be fun to watch them try, tho. :beysip:

they're actually pretty accurate 

1 minute ago, Brichney. said:

It's too early. 

its not early to make a vague estimate like 6 figures, they have the info. 

Just now, inhale said:

they're actually pretty accurate 

its not early to make a vague estimate like 6 figures, they have the info. 

Altought the first day to complete.  :madonna:

1 minute ago, button said:

:juggingu:

:orangu2:

well..

she was 16 when BOMT came out.. it debuted at #1 with 121k (90s #decade 1)

she was 27 when Circus came out.., marking her last #1 album from her second decade...  it debuted at #1 with 505k (00s #decade 2) 

She was 29 when Fatte Female came out. it debuted at #1 with 276k, (10s #decade 3)

so... there you go 3 decades :orangu2:

2 minutes ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

:orangu2:

well..

she was 16 when BOMT came out.. it debuted at #1 with 121k (90s #decade 1)

she was 27 when Circus came out.., marking her last #1 album from her second decade...  it debuted at #1 with 505k (00s #decade 2) 

She was 29 when Fatte Female came out. it debuted at #1 with 276k, (10s #decade 3)

so... there you go 3 decades :orangu2:

Sis that's cute but Britney is still 2 decades in her career... Let's pretend you meant 3 decades in her life (she's 34). :riri:

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

This is a unique situation though considering the hype, VMA impact, and how much bigger Carpool grows.

Theyll be totally off-base imo. :beysip:

well 6 figures ranges from 100k to 999k so they've gave themselves a pretty big base, are you expecting her to open with 1 mil or something?

32 minutes ago, woabritney said:

I can't imagine Barbra is going to do well in streaming-- Britney should beat both of them in terms of that, right?

Barbra shouldn't be a problem at all.  FGL's album isn't on Spotify, so that will be a huge help.  I want to tentatively say yes?  But idk. :woopsie:

28 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

Me neither! At first I wondered if I was missing out on this cool new artist that I should know, but then I looked them up and was like :eeek:

They had one big crossover song ('Cruise', which actually isn't too horrible when you're drunk), but all of their other singles were hits on country radio only, which is probably why many Britney fans haven't heard of them.  

41 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Are their predictions pure sales or SPS?  If it's pure sales...that's really great. :hype:

Someone answer me, please? :plzney:

Archived