Make Me is about to reach 9k pure sales only today...

andreafly1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sick of people talkin bout "apple music" stream charts :nyheadache:. You really think the thots out there boppin to if I'm dancin really gonna pay for subscriptions :tiffsmoke:. BRITNEY NOT THAT TYPE OF ARTIST.  Maybe beyonka fans worry about that.  Britney make ho anthem music that not what apple music subscriber listen to :bichpls:. Young people not have money for apple music **** because we spend it all at the clubs. Spotify wayyyy more important.  Stop all the meldowns :kesha:

2 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

So sick of people talkin bout "apple music" stream charts :nyheadache:. You really think the thots out there boppin to if I'm dancin really gonna pay for subscriptions :tiffsmoke:. BRITNEY NOT THAT TYPE OF ARTIST.  Maybe beyonka fans worry about that.  Britney make ho anthem music that not what apple music subscriber listen to :bichpls:. Young people not have money for apple music **** because we spend it all at the clubs. Spotify wayyyy more important.  Stop all the meldowns :kesha:

Wtf are you talking about its not like Apple music is 32432423234$ monthly and floptify is 0,01$ :keshawave:

3 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

She's outselling everyone on Amazon US...just like said before, y'all shouldn't check only for iTunes. :selenerz: 

How can you know she's selling that many on Amazon tho? you cannot know who's #2 on pure sales rn

6 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Wtf are you talking about its not like Apple music is 32432423234$ monthly and floptify is 0,01$ :keshawave:

How can you know she's selling that many on Amazon tho? you cannot know who's #2 on pure sales rn

If Barbra's #1 on Amazon US Overall, it means she's selling more than everyone on "Music" category, otherwise it wouldn't be called Amazon's Best Seller. :selenerz: 

50 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

If Barbra's #1 on Amazon US Overall, it means she's selling more than everyone on "Music" category, otherwise it wouldn't be called Amazon's Best Seller. :selenerz: 

Barbra is only selling so well on Amazon because it's easier for old people to use than iTunes is. :truthtea:

1 minute ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

I didnt say it is sis :selenerz: It's just impossible to predict who is #1 or #2 Barbra Palvin :selenerz: might be #1 on Amazon but she's #5 on iTunes so we can't know the overall we have to wait at least 3 days :omg:

DEAD :moorangu:

I have faith on Glory, let's see what happens the next couple of days!

Archived