Britney's 'Glory' Cut "Liar" Is Probably About Justin Timberlake

Jordan Miller

18 minutes ago, breatheheavy3 said:

they DEFINITELY send songs back and forth to each other. every single motherfuckin' album

5:10 put aside the fact he look ****** up, but you know they said  you're   Inhibitions are low af when your drunk but he pointed right at the tat he got when he was with her ( that I've heard she  either put her name under the cross or made a design that is somewher in that cross :quirkney:

poor Horsica 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Daveh422 said:

I really like (Justin Timberlake) Holy Grail :verycool:

I got it tattooed on my sleeve forever in ink, with guess who's name

:jtum:

"And he's got my name,
Tattooed on his arm his lucky charm" 

It may be a reach, But I choose to believe

:bwink:

I felt like Criminal was about Kevin though (him and Brit got matching dice tattoos). However, Jason Takfnkjsfh (JT 2.0) was in the video with her in a shower scene (Cry Me a River, when JT watched her?) and it was them against the world. So idk..

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2016 at 9:10 PM, breatheheavy3 said:

I felt like Criminal was about Kevin though (him and Brit got matching dice tattoos). However, Jason Takfnkjsfh (JT 2.0) was in the video with her in a shower scene (Cry Me a River, when JT watched her?) and it was them against the world. So idk..

So may  argue that because Britney didn't write criminal it could it mean anything to do with anybody she's been with but I would say maybe that's why she picked those songs. 

anyway you dice it it seems to me that there's too many coincidences to not be subliminally towards each other 

sorry i took so long I never saw this :kidcries:

Archived