Britney Talks VMAs, Madonna, Touring In New iHeartRadio Interview: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Camilo said:

**** off you dramatic hoe :whitneyshade:

did i kill 6 people who were set to testify against me? (thats not to mention the war crimes)  how am i the dramatic one when my queen is acting all nice nice to someone like killary ? its actually a real world issue, and yes you can follow them while still enjoying some pop culture .. but to ignore them, the real issues that effect us.. that sir is dramatically detrimental 

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

On meeting Hillary Clinton:
Britney: She was very very interesting. Honestly it's so weird because we sat down and there are these constructed pictures of us sitting down, all sitting up straight. Bill Clinton was there. And we're all like this. Laughing. Then one of my friends was like 'What were you talking about.' Me and Larry we had to really think about it.. We were talking about food the whole time. So yea, she's a great lady. She knows what's up.

Political queen :moorangu:

Queen of Food lbr Maybe they were talking about apple pie, Private Show teas :uknowit:

26 minutes ago, Camilo said:

On Glory:
Britney: When we first stareted the project, I wasn't really happy. 

Talking about Pretty World :arianabye:

Hew?

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Slurper said:

So the first ''project'' she wasn't happy was Pretty World album :JLostare:

That asian salved the album :mcry:

First off, it's saved, not salved. :queenflopga: Secondly, her name is Karen Kwak, Destroyer of Pretty World and Savior of the Glory Era. You should know her name hunnie :queenflopga:

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Queen of Food lbr Maybe they were talking about apple pie, Private Show teas :uknowit:

Hew?

giphy.gif

First off, it's saved. Secondly, her name is Karen Kwak, Destroyer of Pretty World and Savior of the Glory Era. You should know her name hunnie :queenflopga:

I don't know ha  giphy.gif

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

All there's missing is some shade towards Butt Chin Lovato and Katy Turdy :uknowit:

I'm a bit sad there's no diss track towards X-tincta. Just listened to Liar and it's the perfect shade towards *********, should've been on the standard edition :bop:

I would LIVE, but there's still a possibility, let's wait and see my flawless sis :scalped:

Archived