SLUMBER PARTY video concept + IMAGES

camerasareflashin'

So, the video will be directed by Anthony Mandler ("Ride", "I Knew You Were Trouble", "Diamonds"), and since the song is giving me tropical vibes it will be shot in Hawaii and Britney will be in the BEST mood ever :myjam:

Britney is a bartender in a bar by the beach that sells coctails and tropical drinks 

1082061525.jpeg

She appears hanging out with girls and then chilling at her tropical house having a very quiet life

670x447_Quality100_Guess.jpg

One day at work, this really hot guy appears and Britney has a big crush on him, but never feels brave enough to go for him. One day, she goes to this party in a house very Jamaica style and she finds the boy, he sees her, sparks appear and he grabs her hand and they go to the beach

157zll2.jpg

They kinda fall in love, and they go for a night together... but then the next morning Britney wakes up and he is gone

claudia-schiffer-ellen-von-unwerth-guess

You can throw ideas to have a more dramatic ending tho

:lollipop:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

So, the video will be directed by Anthony Mandler ("Ride", "I Knew You Were Trouble", "Diamonds"), and since the song is giving me tropical vibes it will be shot in Hawaii and Britney will be in the BEST mood ever :myjam:

Britney is a bartender in a bar by the beach that sells coctails and tropical drinks 

1082061525.jpeg

She appears hanging out with girls and then chilling at her tropical house having a very quiet life

Team Giphy britney spears make me music video make me mv

:nonono:

Archived