''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

5 minutes ago, ElijahWood said:

Yeah, the red updates are to be expected. Without radio support there isn't much to fall back on in terms of promo once the VMA boost had died down. Of course we have more promo tomorrow, so as long as MM stays top5 (which is should, no problem) we'll be fine. 

We REALLY need radio to pick this up! Ugh. Radio DJs are so biased and annoying. 

I don't understand why aren't radio stations supporting this song. My radio station just plays it once a day now 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

OMG the Chainsmokers are getting light green updates consecutively, they're losing strenght!

It's OUR TIME NOW! BUY & GIFT MAKE ME, we can make this song #1 :scalped:

PS: I really REEEEEEEALLY hope Gaga's song doesn't get released tomorrow or we'll get blocked AGAIN tbh :gloria: 

lets pray katy releases her new single too and between their fight britney grab that #1 tumblr_oaexx5LkpR1u6n38po1_250.gif lmao

Britney still selling!  Guys! Haha.  Liar-3k, DYWCO - 2k, Clumsy- 2k, Slumber Party -2k, Private show - 3k, Oops- 2k, Toxic-2k, If I m dancing - 2k, Bomt-1k, What you need -1k, Invitation - 1k, Better-1k, Womanizer 1k, Love Me down- 1k, change your mind 1k, just luve me- 1k, Man on The Moon - 1k.

Britney just needs to tweet out a link or post a random video of Make Me to keep it #2 until Today show tomorrow :carpoolney:

I can't believe how great Make Me has been doing. Literally the ONLY thing that's missing right now is radio :crying11: Like why do they have songs below #50 on power rotation but not Make Me?

Just now, minKey said:

free falling here we come :yesplease:

minKey

they better discount the song more like 0.10$ ( if that counts towards to charts ) ( like they will minKey)

No.  Maybe ok for album.  :shameless:

Archived