''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

Make Me is doing great in Itunes :o Obviously the song is not gonna look like it's gaining a lot because closer is doing it too.

However, if we want her to re peak or maybe enter top 10, streaming in Spotify must increase much more... Look at needed me (rihanna) the song has been between 30 to 40 on itunes for months and she has been in top 10 in Hot 100 like 8 weeks and that's because she has at least 800k plays daily in usa spotify

Don't forget to STREAM ;) 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fanman08 said:

Light Green update, the VMA effect is waning.

Let's be prepared for it to slowly drop y'all, the radio won't ******* support it.

Sis, just keep ******* requesting the song. That's all we can do at this point. The staggered promotion for Make Me really hurt its chances of one big impact—I imagine that if the song drop, MV, and VMAs all happened in the same week, MM would have gotten in to the Top 5. But I can appreciate the slow burn. It highlights the quality of the song. We need to keep pushing where we can and not get discouraged. :sobbing:

Archived