''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Mizzou said:

No I am actually explaining instead of repeating. You either don't read carefully enough or don't understand, or both.:usher:

All your talk about the numbers, I resumed it in the "length of bars are different". But I did not directly make the conclusion that Make Me never reached #5. It's actually possible because one of the charts is more up-to-date than Live Pop Bars and kworb

Do you think people were reporting Make Me jumping positions each minute by looking at Kworb? :tiffeyeroll:

Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

Liar is #160 on iTunes :shake:

what is Team B waiting to release it as a single? :hype:

I think people were waiting on her response to Justin's Cry and thats why this is doing so well, but it's a shame that her team wasted this opportunity on a bonus track. It deserved better, but I don't think it will be a single. Maybe a promo performance if we are lucky.

4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think people were waiting on her response to Justin's Cry and thats why this is doing so well, but it's a shame that her team wasted this opportunity on a bonus track. It deserved better, but I don't think it will be a single. Maybe a promo performance if we are lucky.

I think it's in bonus for a reason. If bonus is good, the ppl who bought standard might consider buy separated bonus tracks hence boost sales? 

40 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

It slowed down a bit.. but TOP 5 is strong.. we need some TV appearance..

Hopefully it will remain in TOP 10 until VMA's :tiffanycries:

I hope. Even if the Top 15 is enough.  

Archived