''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

11 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

floating in the top 100, when FGL has like 5 in the top 100, Britney better get ha shat togetha!

And they should be? I'm not a Target executive lmao. A lot of stores have sold out yes, but it's okay FGL and Barbara aren't selling out hahahaha

And lol I'm using Apple Music and streaming Make Me, Do You Wanna Come Over, Clumsy and Private Show on Youtube

seems like u are the only person here understands me 

do u also make comparisons based on the other albums sold well that had alot of songs in top 100? 

and bow to make me snatching top 5

i wouldnt expect this tho :BBMAney:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, woabritney said:

Amazing!! Question-- does this rise have to do with the album being on sale, or is it just from Carpool Karaoke/promo? Meaning, does buying the album make the song rise on iTunes, or is this just the song separately going up?

It should have been bought seperately because if it went with the album, most of the songs will climb like crazy. So maybe that s the effects of promos like Carpool, sales, and ppl hear the album 's really good.

15 minutes ago, Mizzou said:

Quick graphic for the run of MM the past 12 hours (now is on the left). based on Kworb statistics.

She is expected to overrun Shawn Mendex and Major lazy within the next two updates (4 hours), if its not slowing down (no indication for that tbh).

Untitled.png

Umm she already overtook Shawn? She's #5. The graph is a bit late in time.

6 minutes ago, button said:

Umm she already overtook Shawn? She's #5. The graph is a bit late in time.

Of course this will be outdated with time. Its based on numbers published 30 minutes ago... Its supposed to draw a trend and for a prognosis...

Anyway, I can't see her on #5 yet. Not in my iTunes, LivePopbars or Kworb.

Archived