Does anyone else almost throw up with emotion...

IRunAway

when they listen to "Man on the Moon"

?

:hairflip:

I'm serious.  It's a combination of the fact that it's Britney, the story the song tells, and the FREAKING CHORD PROGRESSION. :nydisgust:

I have not felt this SATISFIED by audio since I don't even know when.  I felt sort of similar with "Amnesia" and "He About to Lose Me"... but this... 

:sobbing:

THIS.  SONG.

:bpout:

This is on a whole new level.  It affects my heart, it puts so many images in my mind.   It actually makes me feel like I'm about to purge emotion... And reading what everyone has written about it before I actually heard it did NOT make me picture this type of song.  This is literally perfect.  

I can not think of a more perfect song for her.  I want to be held and be alone and be holding someone all at the same time. :wendycry:

and I'm also terrified that it won't be a single because radio might POSSIBLY pay it dust.  It's just so annoying because it HAS THE POTENTIAL to be a game-changer for radio if they give it the attention it deserves.  I don't want to forget about it like we do with all of the songs that don't become singles. :tiffanycries:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived