Streaming Question

vlexbvker

If I am streaming the album on repeat, it will count, right? I plan on keeping the album on repeat on my phone for the next week using Apple Music with the volume down all the way. I already bought the album as well. I'm confused cause I've seen on here before that if the volume is down, it doesn't count?

Help?..

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I am streaming the album on repeat, it will count, right? I plan on keeping the album on repeat on my phone for the next week using Apple Music with the volume down all the way. I already bought the album as well. I'm confused cause I've seen on here before that if the volume is down, it doesn't count?

Help?..

THIS

someone tell us

YASS! We are on the same page. Bought the album on iTunes and I'm gonna stream it all night!:hype:

I'm not familiar with Apple music, I have Spotify premium. The way it works on Spotify, as long as you listen to the first 30 seconds of a song it counts, even if it's on repeat (on mute.) I'd imagine apple is similar? :yaknow:

Help?..

if you put it on mute, it will not count 

turn the volume up :bwink:

YASS! We are on the same page. Bought the album on iTunes and I'm gonna stream it all night!:hype:

I'm not familiar with Apple music, I have Spotify premium. The way it works on Spotify, as long as you listen to the first 30 seconds of a song it counts, even if it's on repeat (on mute.) I'd imagine apple is similar? :yaknow:

Are you sure that's the way Spotify works? Because I'm planing to do the same. 

I'm not sure about the volume, I'm not taking the chance so I'm just plugging headphones in so I don't have to hear it :yaknow:

Good idea.

if you put it on mute, it will not count 

turn the volume up :bwink:

I'm just gonna put the headphones in. Especially while it's on the charger and when I'm sleeping. Thanks.

Archived