iTunes USA: #9 GLORY. BUY - GIFT - STREAM

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chris_fives said:

NEVER!!!

Streaming on 3 devices with USA vpn for almost 24/7 for past few days http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/722919-this-is-crazy-glory/

:tiffanycries::tiffanycries::tiffanycries::tiffanycries::tiffanycries::tiffanycries::tiffanycries:

If only everyone was like you :wontcry: I've been streaming too like crazy (on an US acc) since the release date but with such a fan base that doesn't believe in her and gives up on so easily ..... :4music1:

2 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Yeah true but they wouldn't discredit her as an artist. She doesn't try and it's kind of annoying at this point 

Let's not act like the lipsync thing is recent and new. Believe me, the GP won't discredit her bc she lipsyncs, she wasn't discredited as an artist back in the days, was she? She needs iconic performances.

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Some are thinking that the album is failing based solely on t's position on the U.S. iTunes store chart :tiffeyeroll: As if there aren't other places the album could be purchased??? :nyheadache: The official Billboard chart hasn't even been published yet and people are jumping ship because of the iTunes store. :notfeelinit:

Tragic :mcwave:

The #1 and #2 are impossible on BB200. Now she is fighting with Frank Ocean for the #3. He is a monster on streaming, and digitally it's selling more. So hoping for the #3 and not #4 again like Britney Jean. 

My Tea is served :saycheese:

9 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I still LOVE LOVE the album it's brilliant. But that why is my frustration, I don't care the last time about the sales of BJ because that album was: TRAGIC. 

But Glory it's a MASTERPIECE, and deserve more, but well this lack of sales are the result of a lot of wrong decisions of her Stupid Team lead for the ******* head of Larry. 

1. Don't promote Make Me since the day 1. (Look the song is in the top 5 but after the promotion but 1 month later) 

2. The Scrapped music video 

3. The release date of Glory, without previous promotion well this is the result. They can't release a album and Just made promotion in the Weekend of the release she is NOT in her prime

4. The minimalistic performance of the VMAs after 9 years without performing on that stage, the ideas was good but without Live vocals, not good idea. 

And don't act like she and her team don't care about the #1 on BB200, because she and her team was thrilled with the campaign of Britney Galaxy to try to make the Album #1, and I'm sure they choose this release date because the VMAs hoping a #1 Debut

Just now, Margaery Tyrell said:

If only everyone was like you :wontcry: I've been streaming too like crazy (on an US acc) since the release date but with such a fan base that doesn't believe in her and gives up on so easily ..... :4music1:

Let's not act like the lipsync thing is recent and new. Believe me, the GP won't discredit her bc she lipsyncs, she wasn't discredited as an artist back in the days, was she? She needs iconic performances.

I agree. It's not new. But they will always bring it up and act brand new. That's just how it's always gonna be with Brit. The iconic dancing and production always made up for it but if she doesn't bring that to the table then they'll continue to discredit her. Sadly

1 minute ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

You hit the nail right on the head! If you lip sync like she does then you cannot give a strip down performance like she she was trying to do! People over looked the non-live vocals because she always had such a big production to keep us entertained

1 minute ago, ToxicJAM said:

You hit the nail right on the head! If you lip sync like she does then you cannot give a strip down performance like she she was trying to do! People over looked the non-live vocals because she always had such a big production to keep us entertained

Exactly! That performance of last night with Live Vocals, trusts me now after that Glory #1 on iTunes. 

But without live singing she need a Killer Production for be the Highlight of the Night, like she did on the BBMAs

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

The #1 and #2 are impossible on BB200. Now she is fighting with Frank Ocean for the #3. He is a monster on streaming, and digitally it's selling more. So hoping for the #3 and not #4 again like Britney Jean. 

My Tea is served :saycheese:

Alright sis, keep serving whatever tea you want. Make Me is still #2 on U.S. iTunes and has had green updates since the VMAs last night. For a song released 6 weeks ago I consider that pretty good.

I believe Glory is a masterpiece, but don't think it's chart position defines that. I'll let the music speak for itself and still consider Glory a masterpiece no matter what it's chart debut is. :tiffanynod: If people truly believe that Glory sales will tank due to a supposedly "underwhelming" VMA performance, they can keep believing that. I'll still appreciate what 2016 Britney Spears is doing to promote the album and herself now and in the months to come (considering she's now 20 years into her career).

Now sip that :tiffhair:

If the performance was at the end of the awards I feel like it would've been better received. They should have sent someone else to the slaughter house after Beyonce. I'm forever grateful that Beyonce didn't release the duo album with Jay Z this week though, if she did, and performed it too we would've been crushed under her basic try hard ***. 

I hope for a top 3 debut. I would LOVE #1 but it's not likely now that the majority of promo is done. Who are we competing with on the BB chart? FGL, Barbara, Frank Ocean? Is that it. I hope we beat 2 of them, but even if we do, media will bring up, "Even with a VMA performance, which was lackluster compared to Beyonce "LEMONADE" performance which was iconic, groundbreaking, and had the whole world shook(the media loves Beyonce and anything she does is going to be amazing to them) Britney's Glory failed to get a #1 debut." 

In my word processing class today I was showing my friend Ariana's Performance and the teacher walked by and said, "This morning the news was talking about Britney Spears. They said she was lipsyncing bad." Then I was about to talk about how Bey used pre-recorded vocals and that Britney has way more iconic and memorable performances, but she said that she didn't actually watch the awards so I didn't do anything. 

32 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I still LOVE LOVE the album it's brilliant. But that why is my frustration, I don't care the last time about the sales of BJ because that album was: TRAGIC. 

But Glory it's a MASTERPIECE, and deserve more, but well this lack of sales are the result of a lot of wrong decisions of her Stupid Team lead for the ******* head of Larry. 

1. Don't promote Make Me since the day 1. (Look the song is in the top 5 but after the promotion but 1 month later) 

2. The Scrapped music video 

3. The release date of Glory, without previous promotion well this is the result. They can't release a album and Just made promotion in the Weekend of the release she is NOT in her prime

4. The minimalistic performance of the VMAs after 9 years without performing on that stage, the ideas was good but without Live vocals, not good idea. 

And don't act like she and her team don't care about the #1 on BB200, because she and her team was thrilled with the campaign of Britney Galaxy to try to make the Album #1, and I'm sure they choose this release date because the VMAs hoping a #1 Debut

:rihclap:

Archived