iTunes USA: #9 GLORY. BUY - GIFT - STREAM

HotAsIce.ve

5 minutes ago, button said:

Not necessarily the same song, the 1500 streams can be a mix of different songs

Example: 500x Coupure Electrique + 500x Just Like Me + 250x Clumsy + 250x Change Your Mind = 1500 streams = 1 album sale

Ohhh :) Thanks for letting me know! :hugs: I'm trying to whatever is most effective to get the most streams! :hype: cause another thread suggested short songs so I put Copure Electrique, Just Like Me, Clumsy, Change Your Mind on repeat for 5 hours now :sobbing: hope it makes a difference

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mylonliNESS said:

Ohhh :) Thanks for letting me know! :hugs: I'm trying to whatever is most effective to get the most streams! :hype: cause another thread suggested short songs so I put Copure Electrique, Just Like Me, Clumsy, Chane Your Mind on repeat for 5 hours now :sobbing: hope it makes a difference

Make a playlist with the 3 or 4 shortest songs on Glory and keep it on loop. That's all. :riri:

6 minutes ago, button said:

Make a playlist with the 3 or 4 shortest songs on Glory and keep it on loop. That's all. :riri:

All of sudden they don't count those songs because they have millions of plays while the rest of the album is no where near.

I just say make a playlist of the whole album and loop it

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

All of sudden they don't count those songs because they have millions of plays while the rest of the album is no where near.

I just say make a playlist of the whole album and loop it

When you go to Britney's Spotify page there is already a Glory Deluxe tracklist ready, no need to make a playlist yourself

The bolded part idgi

Just now, button said:

When you got to Britney's Spotify page there is already a Glory Deluxe tracklist ready, no need to make a playlist.

The bolded part idgi

I'm on my phone so I don't get that luxary. That's good info though. 

Ppl are telling others to just play the shortest songs. I'm thinking it they see Just Luv Me with 5 million plays and CE with 20 millions plays they are going to know something is fishy. You know how billboard likes to **** Britney over. I'm just saying that isn't a good idea and just loop the album. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm on my phone so I don't get that luxary. That's good info though. 

Ppl are telling others to just play the shortest songs. I'm thinking it they see Just Luv Me with 5 million plays and CE with 20 millions plays they are going to know something is fishy. You know how billboard likes to **** Britney over. I'm just saying that isn't a good idea and just loop the album. 

Ah ok. I have the whole album on loop. Because playing the album from track #1 to track #17 gives 18 streams. They count 17 individual streams + 1 whole album stream.

1 hour ago, f_rhythm said:

one of the versions already dropped off top 100 and the other fell down some spots as well

so get ready for meltdown ******* :mhm:

Why do you take so much satisfaction out of it? 

I will never understand some Britney fans  only here for the drama. **** off. 

Archived