Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

:tbh:

The way music is sold and promoted nowadays is sooooo out of date.

It's been proven by several studies that torrent and "leaks" don't affect sales.

The only reason explaining why people sell less nowadays is explained by the fact that the music offer is wayyyyy wider nowadays than it used to be before the internet.

People are not "forced" to listen to what's played on the radios or sold by big record companies :)

right? they've made it so convenient to access music legally and so inconvenient to pirate. unless you're some music hoarder with tons of external HDD... it's just not a reality anymore. lol

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Lucky and Man on the Moon fit better if you try. 

But!  Yeah I was listening to Glory, and it really reminded me of Alien in someways, just more refined and purified.

If you listen to the demo version of Alien, the lady who sings it sings in a more softer tone.  So i feel like if Alien were to be rerecorded and the instrumental fixed a bit, it would deffo fit on Glory. 

Exactly :yaknow:

I don't illegally download artists I love.

But for example, I won't be paying for Madonna's or Gaga's albums, cuz I don't stan for them, and cuz I don't believe the sales will affect their paychecks, hence I don't feel guilty.

People need to realise that music sales never  represented and still don't represent a big piece of what global singers make each year. 

yeah i stream my likes and purchase my loves

Britney is a legend. She isn't relevant anymore. I wish she was because she deserves it but just like Madonna, she'll always be known for her prime music/days. She is transitioning just as Madonna did. It happens to every artist and it'll happen to Miley and Taylor one day too.

1. Invitation vs Till The World Ends

2. Make Me vs Hold It Against Me

3. Private Show vs Inside Out

4. Man On The Moon vs I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me vs How I Roll

6. Clumsy vs (Drop Dead) Beautiful

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? vs Seal It With A Kiss

8. Slumber Party vs Big Fat Bass

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

10. Love Me Down vs Trip To Your Heart

11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Gasoline

12. What You Need vs Criminal

13. Better vs Up N Down :sobbing:  (Sorry Better, I still love you..)

14. Change Your Mind vs He About To Lose Me

15. Liar vs Selfish

16. If I'm Dancing vs Don't Keep Me Waiting

17. Coupure Électrique vs Scary

FEMME FATALE: 12

GLORY: 5

Love Glory, but Femme Fatale will always be my fave :cigney:

if britney did a song like this everyboody would bash her but if someone like frank ocean does it they praise him

it fits his aesthetic, but i don't enjoy it. it definitely fits the modern druggy tumblr instagram contour child though.

Archived