Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

46 minutes ago, willysilva said:

you guys really haven't listenened to it yet?  :scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped: 

Nope and its not that hard, the exitment of having a whole weekend with the album, carpool and VMA's is enough to wait... there is no chance i will cave in for a leak when i have that in front of me:bparty: 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, saicis said:

No way. 'How I roll' and 'Mmm papi' are NOTHING compared to If I'm Dancing.

It's probably one of my fave songs from Britney, ever. It's such a boooop

its how i roll on ******** taking the club by storm :truthtea: mmm papi is so mediocre now that i really think abt it

:xcuseme:

I really really really can't understand why team Brit hasn't released it already. Please release it, team Brit! I know we all didnt want this to happen, but it happened already – so let's make the most out of it!!! Every fan on my Facebook timeline is talking about it and making free promotion, but it doesn't make any difference – because Glory is not yet available.

If people actually go to AppleMusic/Spotify to search for Glory, however, that's an even worst scenario. They will find Private Show (which may be a great song, but has 0 appeal to the gp and is not on the same level of the amazing perfection that this album is) and give up on the whole thing. JUST RELEASE IT, please!!!

2 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I woke up this morning so ******* excited to realize we REALLY only have 3 more days, 3. More. Days. 

I swear waiting has turned this into such a different experience for me, idk if I can speak for you guys too, but for me it feels like when you wait for Christmas as a kid and you already know Santa got EVERYTHING off your list already and all of it is just waiting under the tree lolol. 

I'm hyped af 

993mgx-1.gif

I feel ya sis :hype:

13 hours ago, lilly said:

But guys?! what is she saying? Can we get a translation?!

http://genius.com/Britney-spears-coupure-electrique-lyrics

this place has it

"I forget the world, when you make
Make love to me, my love
I forget the world, when you make
Make love to me, my love
Like a power outage
I forget the world, when you make
Make love to me, my love

A moment with you
In the dark
A moment with you