Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

Totally. I get why people listen, I just know how hard she has worked on this album, and I want to hear it when it was intended, not because a store sold it early and it's available online.  I' want to wait, and I find it funny people are so bent on telling those that haven't listened to go download it. lol  Relax about it.  I get that you listened.  That's cool.  I don't want to yet.

Exactly... i get that its a good album to, i already new its gonna be amazing after MM and Britney always is amazing. Dont need a leak to tell me that :orly: 

Its funny how its such a strange thing to wait? :dorkney: we just want do do that and i think i explaind why 4857347 times, lol... and ill be even more determinded to wait when i get crap about it, not gonna give that pleasure to those ******* :cooltshirt: im so exited for my Britney weekend tho :hype:

Whenever you get the album, please listen to Love Me Down.  Oh my god it's ... just ... amazing. Lord have mercy :orangu: 

IM TREATING YOU REAL REAL NICE NOW... WE'LL FINISH AND START AGAIN

I'm going to be scalped on official release, no one is going to be able to ******* get away from me on FB, I'll be spreading that **** all over my media duuuuuuuuude, I'm gonna be blocked watch, I will make my 500 friends on my FB listen to Britney :moorangu: 

01. Invitation: Britney lets you right in to know that she's hungry and gives you well... an invitation to her party lift off.(5/5)

02. Make Me...: My favorite song. One of the best lyrically written and the production is a beast.(5/5)

03. Private Show: This song makes you want twerk, find your inner diva, but keeping it classy. (5/5)

04. Man On The Moon: I love it. It makes me think of getting a man and us sitting in the back of a convertible. (5/5)

05. Just Luv Me: Britney "cuts the ****" and tells a guy to just love her without any apologies. (5/5)

06. Clumsy: *** everywhere. (5/5)

07. Do You Wanna Come Over?: "Nobody should be alone if they don't have to be".. I love when she speaks on tracks. This one has been stuck in my head. It's so naughty and she even says "I know your sick of your mattress.... get it Britney!" (5/5)

08. Slumber Party: I don't like music when I ****, but this one would be one track I wouldn't mind playing in the background. Reminds me of a In The Zone bonus track. (5/5)

09. Just Like Me: Another song about a girl trying to take your man, but Britney lets get the blame and moves on. Yet, she still makes you down even though she's upset. Her vocals on this are haunting. She can, she can, have youu.....  (5/5)

10. Love Me Down: Reminds me of a guy that the only thing you two can do together without a fight is *** and that's enough to keep you together for years. (5/5)

11. Hard To Forget: It reminds me of a 90s show. I get warm feelings of a S Club 7 track.  (5/5)

12. What You Need: I love her voice on this. This song makes you know she's separating herself from old tracks and not afraid to do something new. It should be the opening of the Glory tour. (5/5)

13. Better: About love coming together. I love the animal like sounds in this similar to Make Me or are they *** moans? I love the lyrics. It kinda sounds like a ballad, dance track, and a club track in one. (5/5)

14. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes): One of my favorite songs from the album. I love the Spanish. I definitely want this be a single down the line with a good video like placed in the desert like a 90s video, but bring it to 2016/2017. (5/5)

15. Liar: Cowboy Ugly on the dancefloor (5/5)

16. If I'm Dancing: Filler. I love this song. It's basically about no matter what happens in life as long as I'm dancing everything is okay. In my top 5... (5/5)

17. Coupure Electrique: Pays tribute to Britney's best album Blackout, which came out during a dark time in her life and we made it through. I love this song so much. One of her best songs in her career.  (5/5)

Overall 5 out of 5 (100/100) :hype:

Guest Supernova.
18 minutes ago, willysilva said:

it will be LIT :tiffsniffle:

he got thalia a hit, knee will be everywhere

Thalia has no hit lmao. She's tried it though. 

8 minutes ago, button said:

Nah you actually look like the georgous Amy Lee or the brunette girl of t.A.t.u :tbh:

Not Britney.

I love Amy Lee thank you :hype: i can see that more then Britney, like i said i wish lol... i would look myself in the mirror all the time if that were the case, lol :gimmemoar:

1. Invitation vs Till The World Ends

2. Make Me vs Hold It Against Me

3. Private Show vs Inside Out

4. Man On The Moon vs I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me vs How I Roll

6. Clumsy vs (Drop Dead) Beautiful

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? vs Seal It With A Kiss

8. Slumber Party vs Big Fat Bass

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

10. Love Me Down vs Trip To Your Heart

11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Gasoline

12. What You Need vs Criminal