Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

18 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

giphy.gif

I guess I have nothing to do like you. Until I get off work and jam out to Glory :bop:

Well its sunday and its 19.44 here sooo.. but ill make it easy for you, ill stop answering you. Dont have anymore to say anyway, dont have to defend my choice for not listening to a leaked album. Bye ***** :kisses2all:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

This.  I don't even find it hard to wait.  I want to hear it when it was intended to be out and have a listening party. :)

Me to :) the only thing thats hard is avoiding spoilers, lol. Im planing a whole Britney weekend and im so exited for it, dont want to ruin it with a leak :bopney:

Guest Supernova.
16 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Why feel bad for someone who choose and want to wait for different reasons? its 4 days :xcuseme: 

For real guys, not talking to you supernova now but i dont get the mindset of some in here, really? We dont attack and question and feel sorry for you for listening? how in the hell can it be BAD and questionable to wait for an offical release if you want to do that? :mj: and yes... if someone is a ***** to me, ill be a ***** back, simple as that. :chershade:

It's fine lol I just meant it that it's just a great album I feel bad you guys are waiting till then! I said it myself that I wanted to wait but I didn't have the will power to do so. 

And you look a lot like Britney in your profile pic lol

Archived