Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Starburst said:

Nnn not him using it as an excuse to run away :orangu2:

Exactly! He was just so done with everyone not believing him :orangu2: And then he posted some really pressed pic on Instagram and even wanted someone to PM him a link to the leaked Glory tracks before he deleted his account :riha: His reaction was so extra and just very pressed.

At least these leaks (no matter if one has listened or not) have distracted everyone from him tbh

2q2momo.jpg 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willysilva
3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Poor you flop :sew: 

You're gonna find something to drag her and ***** about her by Friday so I'm not worried about you  :sew:

and the lies?  :sew:

i'm preparing myself to bash her carpool karaoke appearance  :sew:

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Exactly! He was just so done with everyone not believing him :orangu2: And then he posted some really pressed pic on Instagram and even wanted someone to PM him a link to the leaked Glory tracks before he deleted his account :riha: His reaction was so extra and just very pressed.

At least these leaks (no matter if one has listened or not) have distracted everyone from him tbh

2q2momo.jpg 

Plot twist: crisnay leaked the album to distract from his lying *** 

2q2momo.jpg

• Super Mods
Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

I really had my bets in scalping him tbh, I hope he comes back :riri:

He hasn't deleted his account yet, but his goodbye thread seemed to disappear from General! :riha: And he said it was going to be deleted by staff, but I think that's false as they never said they would? idk I spilled massive tea into his thread earlier and 5 minutes later his iconic 96 page thread was taken down temporarily. :tiffanynod: Poor him not getting his way :NYnod:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Starburst said:

Plot twist: crisnay leaked the album to distract from his lying *** 

2q2momo.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN x 100000000000 :orangu2: IMAGINE!! :ahhh: Biggest plot twist in Exhale history tbh!! Too bad Glory was coming for ha weave and our weaves anyway tbh

2q2momo.jpg 

Guest willysilva
5 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I knew that already :sew:

Plus we'll pretend like you actually preordered the album :sew:

preorder the album? i bet you thought i live in a first world country for a minute :sew: 

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Hold my hands good sisters, I promise we will make it through. 

Theres a reason why some religions make you abstain from some things, because when you get finally get them, it tastes/feels that much better.

It should be no different in the church of Godney.

oprah-hold-me-back.gif?w=1024&h=600

Yes! Let's do it the way britney wants!!!

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

How is it torture tbh? The album will be good on the 26th as well lol  I'll just be 4 days behind this hype that you guys are on :cooltshirt:

I know..But knowing that album is out there and you can listen to it and yet not allowing yourself to do so is a torture for me hehe ;) 

Guest willysilva
3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

This is the mentality of all those people downloading the leak on twitter, specially Gaga and beyhive fans :sew:

Theyve been waiting to sabotage us like this and they won :sew:

At least I'll have entertainment when you guys burn exhale down with your meltdowns over not debuting #1 :sew:

people are expecting a #1 debute? :sew: 

they better enjoy that the music it's good :sew: 

Archived