Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I can't get over how truly amazing it is, brought a tear to my eye 

My absolute favorites are:

Invitation

MM

Man On The Moon

Slumber Party

DYWCO

Better

If I'm Dancing 

Coupure Electrique

IF I'M DAAAANCING, IF I'M DAAANCING, I KNOW THE MUSICCC'S GOOOOOOD.... DID YOU GET THAT? :bop::bop::bop: 

14 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

YAS TURKEY! I go on holiday there next Thursday they better be blasting Glory by the pool :hype:

have a good holiday :) and please be careful :sickofu:

6 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Slay me Turkey.

Congratulations, Britney will end your new political crisis now.

She will slay Erdogan and become the Guvnah of Turkey and make you a glorious nation :mcry: 

lol, exactly :hype:

erdogan probably will love LIAR , good title for him :xcuseme:

4 minutes ago, Eхх said:

Yes :arianabye:

Oh well :jumpney:

3 minutes ago, GodneyJean said:

I'm trying my hardest to love it but something about the vocals on the chorus throws me off. I wish they stop that vocal effect. The verses and adlibs are beautiful though. 

Exactly!!! I mean, it's not bad, but in an album with so many gems, it just doesn't stand out :yaknow:

1 minute ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

That's the truth tho :receipts1:

i dont about the food there but as a city probably 

theres a friend of mine stanning İzmir but still loves Antalya better than İzmir 

but yeah most people say İzmir is better im not going to pretend as its not :mhm:

But still Antalya offers more variety with alot of touristic destinations and activities 

when will İzmir? :lessons:

PS & Clumsy Sound Better WHEN...

You listen to the album chronologically. Yes they are no doubt the weakest tracks on the album, however they are placed nicely between an album filled with mid tempos. I honesty believe this is not only Brits best album but her best PACED album. Every song comes right where it should. 

2 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

i dont about the food there but as a city probably 

theres a friend of mine stanning İzmir but still loves Antalya better than İzmir 

but yeah most people say İzmir is better im not going to pretend as its not :mhm:

But still Antalya offers more variety with alot of touristic destinations and activities 

when will İzmir?

Yea but people in Izmir are really modern and open minded I think its the best city for living in Turkey :cigney:
But you can't pass Chesme :omg: It ***** all over Antalya tbh :lessons:

1 minute ago, lappyhunt said:

I love invitation, it's one of my faves. I think her voice is gorgeous on it, so I'd love for it to be a single, same with man on the moon ( motm is great because of it's lyrics and chorus)

MAN ON THE MOON IS AMAZING :qtbrit:

Imagine her singing this on the VMAS, with MTV moon-men dancing around

BOOKMARK ME, IT'S SO HAPPENING :orly:

19 minutes ago, debbzyy said:

Gerizekali iTunes hesap aktive etme parasi olarak 1 tl alacagina 303 tl yi bloke etti :D ve albumu alamadim...  Fiziksel cd ne zaman geliyor d&r a?

1 hafta sonra maalesef.  Ama ben yine gidip sorucam gelmese bile. Maksat ilgilenmeyenlerinde haberi olsun haha. 

Just now, mihailtodorovsky said:

Yea but people in Izmir are really modern and open minded I think its the best city for living in Turkey :cigney:

İzmir-Çeşmeee der geçerim. :comingthru:

Archived