Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please guys, i need your help!

Someone please gift the deluxe explicit version to this guy: 

danmonacoo@yahoo.com 

Sadly my us account keep asking my payment details, so i can't gift it to him :-( (i have none, i use gift cards, and i can buy things, so i don't know why i can't gift the album...)

Please if you can gift it to him, do it : 

danmonacoo@yahoo.com 

Please :-(

Almost not quite 1 week... Sorry I have been busy but I think I have repaid my debt by purchasing the album on ITunes and 3 copies on Amazon for friends. Also plan to pick up a copy at Walmart and target tomorrow for a total of 6 purchases... At that point all I can do is stream the album and hope that others do their best! 

23 minutes ago, blueblink said:

PLEASE HELP!!! I'm about to buy it on itunes cause my podunk country has got no news on when theyre releasing the physical copy here. What do i do for the count to add to US sales? i want her to get #1 :gloria::gloria::gloria:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01J2M5J7A/

You could ship it to your country, it will count for the uscharts, but you need a creditcard to buy outside the us.

For iTunes US you need a giftcard, but a US-giftcard

1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01J2M5J7A/

You could ship it to your country, it will count for the uscharts, but you need a creditcard to buy outside the us.

TYSM!! :bwink: although my itines acct seema to be US though so am i ryt to assume if i also buy itunes one it will add? I desperately want her to top the charts so those who doubted her can go hide in their caves tbh :lanacackle:

5 minutes ago, blueblink said:

TYSM!! :bwink: although my itines acct seema to be US though so am i ryt to assume if i also buy itunes one it will add? I desperately want her to top the charts so those who doubted her can go hide in their caves tbh :lanacackle:

On Amazon.com you would get the mp3 for free as well, but don't know how it works outside the us.

A Us-giftcard for iTunes would be count for the uscharts as well (maybe Ebay?) I don't know about the other option, but just changing your country to the USA is not enough i assume.

Archived