Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did other countries got it already after midnight? Because I was worried they might actually realease it after midnight but for the USA, meaning later for other countries. Altho it doesn't make sense to happen like that since it's being released on the 26th. 

So many turkish fans here. Do you think D&R will have it on time? I need the CD. 

its been 10+ minutes :sobbing: i dont wanna live in this flop country anymore :sobbing: we also will get physical copies 1 week later than the release date :sobbing:

oops, you already answered my question...but then it wouldn't count as first week release?!?! Imma have to buy it on Itunes with two different accounts then. 

:lanacackle:

Birkaç dakika daha bekleyelim bakalım. :pensiveney:

yigit kirazciya benziyorsun fotoda. her turlu ..... :riri:

So many turkish fans here. Do you think D&R will have it on time? I need the CD. 

no. i asked them today. they didnt even recieved it. the guy said that there are some problems at borders. so we will get it 1 week later than the release date :lanacackle:

yigit kirazciya benziyorsun fotoda. her turlu ..... :riri:

no. i asked them today. they didnt even recieved it. the guy said that there are some problems at borders. so we will get it 1 week later than the release date :lanacackle:

Aw that sucks, I wanted to gift one to my friend, he's going on tour tomorrow (he's a dancer for demet akalin.) so I wouldn't get the chance to give it to him before leaving :((((

Archived