NON-USA fans who wanna help; Use this VPN and stream on SPOTIFY!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, senammoises said:

I downloaded ZenmMate already but I don't know hot to change the country. Help meee

You're talking about the country in ZenMate? It's already set to some country, click on the name of that country then a list appears; scroll down and click United States.

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

I made a play list on Spotify with the shortest songs and I put it on repeat! Is it good? 

:clap:

Just now, button said:

Is the US the only country you can't find?

i downloaded Tunnelbear. switch to US. then I wanted to change my country at Spotify.com but:

If you intend to use a payment method registered outside your country, you need to change your Spotify country to match.

I am paying for this account every month I guess I cant change it to USA :) 

24 minutes ago, button said:

You're talking about the country in ZenMate? It's already set to some country, click on the name of that country then a list appears; scroll down and click United States.

:clap:

I downloaded ZenMate chrome app, changed the country to US and put a random zip code from Miami in my account settings. Then I changed spotify to USA and i'm now streaming the album.

Is that really enough?

6 minutes ago, saicis said:

I downloaded ZenMate chrome app, changed the country to US and put a random zip code from Miami in my account settings. Then I changed spotify to USA and i'm now streaming the album.

Is that really enough?

Streaming from the web player? Yes.

But if you're not comfortable with the web player, download a version that doesn't only work on browsers 

https://zenmate.com/products/vpn-for-windows/

Archived