VMA's 2016: Her moment to shine

sexisreal

Seriously, since the hype is real, this is her moment to shine. All the celebs, the media, the critics, the fans... etc everyone will be waiting for her to be WOW'd (including the haters). She better kick *** -i know she would- and finger the whole world and show them who the **** the queen is. I know y'all been having threads/posts about this, but this is seriously the biggest move of her career... on the 28'th the world would crave and want "more" from her... I want to see that southern naughty girl the world fell and criticised her for... the unbeatable and the number one. Brit better delivers and kick balls not because she's the greatest performer of all time! it's simply because, it's Britney... *****!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope she pulls something special out of the bag because it sounds like Rihanna has something big planned and we all know how everyone loves Rihanna, especially coz she'll be doing a medley of her hits.

And if Beyonce really is performing... then It might be hard for Britney to get the headlines 

I've been out of Britney's stuff since 2014 and im not that hyped in this era (i've expressed my feelings about her back then) but im here now.. she always brings me back and i love Glory so i can't wait to see her back in the vmas. I don't think that exhale understands what that means because is something so... so unbelievable to us (we are waiting like she always says) Promos are not something that we expect and the outcome can be unexpected... Idk what to expect but im enjoying the moment and Glory, because if there is something that this cd means, is Britney expressing her feelings and our love for her

I really hope she pulls something special out of the bag because it sounds like Rihanna has something big planned and we all know how everyone loves Rihanna, especially coz she'll be doing a medley of her hits.

And if Beyonce really is performing... then It might be hard for Britney to get the headlines 

HELLO? Did you forget VMAs and Britney?

The history is so iconic so even if she does a normal show, it will be everywhere rather than Beyonce and Rihanna

PFFFFF!!! you kidding me right? the only one's who should really worry about them being "overshadowed" is Rihanna and Beyonce! do you really think team Brit and Britney herself is going to just sit there and dance? they all know the power of the VMA's when Brit's involved. I'm sure there is something and MTV knows that they are pulling something big. chill and smoke a joint 

Archived