Throwback Thursday in honor of Glory!

hawkinsolsen

i4eslt.jpg

In honor & celebration of Britney Spears NINTH studio album, I'd like to take you all down a trip of memory lane.
The year is 1998, & the month is November. I am a fourteen year old freshman in high school. I sit in my bedroom, watching the box music television network, & for the first time ever, I hear & see Britney Spears music video, "baby one more time". This was the beginning of the journey that has come to be eighteen years in the making.

I have been so blessed to be a spectator (although you can call me a Britney Stan & I will not be angry) at every individual tour Britney Spears has put on for the world. From the 1999 Baby One More Time tour at Universal Amphitheater (my first concert ever), to 2000 Oops I Did It Again tour at Irvine Meadows sponsored by Got Milk, to the 2001 Dream Within A Dream tour at Staples Center, to the 2002 second leg of Dream Within A Dream at Cox Arena, to 2004 for the Onyx Hotel world tour at San Diego Sports Arena, in 2007 for the exclusive & highly sought after M&M's tour at The House of Blues, to the 2009 The Circus World Tour at Staples Center, to the 2011 Femme Fatale tour at Xcel Energy Center & finally in 2013 for the grand opening night of her now uber successful Las Vegas Piece Of Me show at Planet Hollywood.
See photo above for receipts. I've actually had people not believe me when I relay this info, & for those of you that don't, go choke on that tea.
There are truly no fitting words to describe my devotion & love for my favorite recording artist, Ms. Spears. She has blessed our lives forever with her energy & more importantly her compassion.
We are now officially less than twelve hours away from the official release of her most mature & ethereal album to date. I can promise you that you will not be disappointed with the new music. #Glory

#invitation #makeme #privateshow #manonthemoon #justluvme #clumsy #doyouwannacomeover #slumberparty #justlikeme #lovemedown #hardtoforgetya #whatyouneed #better #changeyourmindnoseascortes #liar #coupureélectrique #blessed #britneyspears
#concert #concerttickets #photooftheday #throwbackthursday #wesupportbritney #workbitch #itsbritneybitch #livinglegend

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived