It's Glory Eve! Last Minute Push to Prepare for a #1 ATTACK!

PraiseQueenBrit

Buy your digital copy of Glory on iTunes, Google Play or Amazon Music. Buy your physical copies at Target, Walmart, FYE, HHgregg, Best Buy, your local CD store...or pre-order on Amazon now!

NOW - STREAMING (1500 streams = 1 sale):

If you are in the United States have your Spotify and Apple Music accounts set up! Prepare YouTube playlists for tomorrow's launch, so that the song's refresh on your page but are on loop, KEEP VOLUME UP, DON'T MUTE. 

If you are NOT in the United States:

- DOWNLOAD "HOLA" VPN, CREATE YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT AND SWITCH TO UNITED STATES. 

- STREAM ON APPLE MUSIC ONCE YOU HAVE US VPN SET UP

- STREAM ON YOUTUBE ONCE YOU HAVE US VPN SET UP

- ADDITIONALLY: Download the app TunnleBear on your phone, it allows you to unlock new websites (streaming services) with US vpns! SUPER EASY.

TEA (track equivalent album) = purchase track for track on diff versions of the album or on diff digital platforms to boost TEA sales for the album's chart position. 

BTW: GRINDR USERS: GO TO EVERY ONE ON YOUR DISPLAY AND TELL THEM THAT BRITNEY SPEARS' NEW ALBUM IS OUT, SHAMELESS PROMO, I DO IT :truthtea:

*Don't suggest buying vinyl, if you're buying it for the sole purpose of chart position, items don't ship till November*

THAT'S IT YA'LL, HAPPY GLORY EVE!!!! 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes from Make Me, DYWCO, Clumsy etc... Coz there are songs from the album

Some ppl have suggested that it does, cuz it's from a pre-release of the album, I really don't think it does.

You can be happy with the fact tho that Make Me makes about 350,000 streams per day, and will just get boosted from the promo and hype of the album anyways

Thanks! I'm ready for Glory eve, i'll do everything you said

Enjoy the album sweety! 

Can't wait to buy the album from my local superstore tomorrow (before it sells out!) and buy the album,  and some booze put the album on and blast it out my bedroom window!! (shameless promo!) 

So get your beauty sleep *******!  shave your toes and shave your balls cuz it's going to be a glorious day tomorrow!

I'll be drunk by 6pm swaying in my room with a j singing invitation :)  I wish I had a exhaler friend nearby  

I'm going to warm up with album's blackout to bj then ofcourse glory!!  looking forward to adding a new album to the collection!  Deluxe ofcourse 

I wish everyone a lovely day tomorrow just remember,  stream buy,  and spread the word, spread the wooooorrrd :) 

Thankyou,  have a wonderful night. PEEEACE! (circus tour style) 

I like you :myjam:

Archived