That "insider" guy who said that we'd be getting the original MM MV posted on Universe

Zulu Spears

LMFAO WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THIS 

***** get lost with your lying ***!

Changing the date from "around the vmas" to now anytime up to the iheart performance and also "plans could change". ***** you a liar.

Ran away from exhale because people started to expose your flop ***. 

Claiming in the thread you created that "why would I lie, I don't care about rep on an online forum or about having a hit thread" then bitching on facebook about how your "95 page hit thread" was deleted :drown:

GOODBYE 

tumblr_mm6eg2CQIz1s9m0wdo1_500.gif

Get that lying *** pu$$y *****.

tumblr_lghvflAHtj1qaox0v.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol now he extended it to the iheart festival  I can't :orangu: 

He's just playing with it, I swear I saw some fans on another forum speculating about how a good idea would be to release the video around the VMAs to revive Make Me, but I can't remember where I saw it (artl, pj, don't know), and I remember seeing it before this guy posted his "exclusive" here.

I firmly think he just took that idea and turned into some exclusive info and he just did it for attention (we all know that now).

Let's think about it, are getting the video or not? We don't know for sure, we may, we may not...

SO what's new with what he said?

"we might get the video during her VMA's /iheart radio tour...."

"I do not want to get hopes up! So please do not.  plans could possibly change. "

So what's new here? How is that "exclusive info"? 

And notice how he now extended the "exclusive" to the iHeart date, I mean just in case... 

I also find hilarious how he signed the petition asking rca to release the original video, maybe he didn't have a friend who knew that the video would eventually come out by that time lmao.

:hype: He'll get dragged even worse on Galaxia. Those ******** are legitimately psychotic. Hell, the "owner" Manuela stole the site from the original owner and threatened to out him as gay to his parents AND threatened his sister on Facebook, when she's not even on forums. :yaknow: So poor Chrisnay if he thinks he won't get absolutely ****** UP on there. :haha:

We may be *******, but like New York, we're ******* to the heart and don't act fake. Galaxia gets your guard down and strikes like a cobra. :grimace: Good riddance.

Really? What kind with those people. :grimace: 

I always got kiss-*** vibes from them anyways and that alone was enough to make me not wanna join their forum.:nyschool:

I only browse it occasionally to check if they have additional Britney news (they rarely do).

Archived