That "insider" guy who said that we'd be getting the original MM MV posted on Universe

Zulu Spears

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Lol now he extended it to the iheart festival  I can't :orangu: 

Nnnnnnn :orangu: We'll get the video by 2050 based on his shifting timeline tbh :moorangu:

9vb5zl.jpg

:hype:

And he went around everywhere saying he was banned from Exhale... :weusay:

SCREAMING I POSTED EXPOSING HIS FLOP *** BUT IT POSTED AS ANOTHER MEMBER FOR SOME REASON ITS LOGGED ME INO SOMEONE ELSES ACCOUNT ON THERE OMG :queenie: 

Omg :orangu2:

What was it it's not showing up sis!

AhhHH here here

Chrisnay posted:

Anyways, gotta run...have a life to attend to. Book mark me, and drag me if it doesn't come and a second single is announced! ...Im not here to argue with people. I post because I am hopeful and my friend gave me a reason to be hopeful....and please remember what the word "tentative" means. 

Be safe, Be well, and Buy/Gift Glory tonight at midnight <3

LOLOL :lanacackle:

• Super Mods

AhhHH here here

Chrisnay posted:

Anyways, gotta run...have a life to attend to. Book mark me, and drag me if it doesn't come and a second single is announced! ...Im not here to argue with people. I post because I am hopeful and my friend gave me a reason to be hopeful....and please remember what the word "tentative" means. 

Be safe, Be well, and Buy/Gift Glory tonight at midnight <3

LOLOL :lanacackle:

DEAD

Everyone on that thread is basically telling him to get a life, to stop posting false rumors on different forums, to stop being an attention *****... AND THEN HE "GOTTA RUN" :orangu2:

He thought he wasn't going to be dragged by the 10 members on Uniflop but low and behold...!!!! :orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu:

"You are the awful person. You are making this **** up! The dates and info keep changing. Get a life. "

"go live it. stop signing up to new Britney forums for attention online."

Archived