Everyone Calm Down, Britney Does Sing Along In Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's a studio singer, she's been lip syncing for since the beginning of her career. So I don't know why you expect her to sing, like, are you a new fan or something? She's a dancer/entertainer if you didn't know.

No. Just no.

Her vocals on Sometimes, BOMT, Make Me are the most part natural and unprocessed. She has to sing those.

And please locate where I said anyone here bashed her... I said they find everything to complain about which they do. One minute they worried shes gonna lipsync the whole thing then when the guy basically confirms she doesnt they complain about everything else. You would think you would have what I said correct since you quoted me.

I know you didn't, I was the one who said it. No one is bashing her but the lack of profesionalism of her team. Because everything is always soooo messy!!!!

The Carlpool with Jlo, Mariah, Jjustin ... has this ammount of press? I mean, if we had no info about it, w woul be totally fine with it!

90 minutes to sing 4 songs and talk a bit is a lotttttttttttttttttt...she needed a long a time to warm up!

If someone tells you that Adele or Mariah took the same amount of time, would you be ok with it? YES, you would! You're  complaining but you don't even have a point of comparison! Maybe Adele took 3 hour to shoot, for example. I mean, is not like they go there, sing and bye!

She's a studio singer, she's been lip syncing for since the beginning of her career. So I don't know why you expect her to sing, like, are you a new fan or something? She's a dancer/entertainer if you didn't know.

The new fan here is you, she actually sang Happy Birthday live in 2012, sang YOK in 2009 and several songs on FFT 2011

Deal the fact she NEED to sing in Karaoke 

So 10 min's coming of slayage :makeitrain:  The preview was only a first song and Brit was shy, then she joined in!
i cant wait :ahhh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p045tw5x

Ben Winston, the Executive Producer of James Corden's The Late Late Show told 5 live's Afternoon Edition that "Britney Spears was a bit shy and got a bit of a shock" when she took part in the programme's carpool karaoke feature. Ben told Colin Paterson that he "wasn't convinced the star had seen any previous carpool episodes, I think she'd just heard it was a big thing, so she got a bit of a shock."

I'm sure she is going to be great !!! Cannot wait for tonight !!!!!! 

I'm sorry i have to correct you that to me She is a singer, she has a unique voice that attracts me the most. I really hate the idea that she is a performer so she won't sing live.

to be said, i don't expect her to sing live but I d love to hear her real voice one day

The new fan here is you, she actually sang Happy Birthday live in 2012, sang YOK in 2009 and several songs on FFT 2011

Deal the fact she NEED to sing in Karaoke 

Ofc she didn't lip sync EVERYTHING, she sang live a lot during her prime, 2 songs during the OHT, 1 during the CT (the whole FFT was pre-recorded btw :drinky:). 

I wasn't defending her lip syncing to a Karaoke at all, but just explained why the "She's a singer but doesn't sing" is a silly thing to say, I read it a lot on YT and other forums (completely regardless of the Karaoke mess, and I agree that she needs to sing live)

No. Just no.

Her vocals on Sometimes, BOMT, Make Me are the most part natural and unprocessed. She has to sing those.

Read above.

Poor girl, she really does live in a bubble. That's sad. At least her team could have helped her and showed her a clip or 2. It's like she was blindsided. Especially because it's a singing show and everyone knows that there's a stigma abou that.

You don't know that ****, go and **** yourself hoe. :sickofu:

Archived